17 replies·197 views

Am I a friend or an enemy

Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#388958
thank you @Beni for the idea
Post #178180
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

5 months ago#388960
friend because your posts are good
5 months ago#388961(edited 5 months ago)
Friend because
Post #178180
And you're with @Zwedon
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

5 months ago#388962
also your pfp being a trace of that one guy with the cucumber in his mouth is keyed
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#388965
million↗
Friend because
Post #178180
And you're with @Zwedon
>Post #135080
5 months ago#388970(edited 5 months ago)
Fren:wholesome:
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#388983
bvmp
JimBrap

Lesotho's strongest aryan soldier

5 months ago#389023
If you're not the other useless namefags here the only post "bait" then ig frend :wholesome:
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#389053
JimBrap↗
If you're not the other useless namefags here the only post "bait" then ig frend :wholesome:
thanks
5 months ago#389087
JimBrap↗
If you're not the other useless namefags here the only post "bait" then ig frend :wholesome:
i try and post cool stuff
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#389320
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
JimBrap↗
Show quoted text
If you're not the other useless namefags here the only post "bait" then ig frend :wholesome:
i try and post cool stuff
SLF!!! Post #204122
JimBrap

Lesotho's strongest aryan soldier

5 months ago#389432
Trodaire↗
XX_IwajuGoyim_XX↗
Show quoted text
i try and post cool stuff
SLF!!! Post #204122
Insert a speechbubble slopjak followed by a copypasta speech*
ItzDingle

ill be back

5 months ago#389610
'nd
5 months ago#649646
I didn't see this and now he's gone:sob:
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#651710
Zwedon↗
I didn't see this and now he's gone:sob:
im never gone
5 months ago#651747
Friend bc you make gems
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

5 months ago#651750
hello you are my friend
jutland

Orkneyjar

5 months ago#651757
You are a literal who
Log in to reply to this thread.