255 replies·1962 views

Request furgemmies or whatever the fox they say nowdays

Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#381337
text
/ 13
5 months ago#381340
reply
5 months ago#381344
inb4 furbrim
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#381351
I haven't posted anything brimmy my whole life
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#522981(edited 5 months ago)
I'm bored what should i make/do?
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

5 months ago#523627·
Joe_Barbaro↗
I'm bored what should i make/do?
look at my furry anime posts
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#523667
Have you tried drawing something more cartoonish?
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#523687
Imo they look unsettling
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

5 months ago#523711·
Joe_Barbaro↗
Have you tried drawing something more cartoonish?
yeah. Usually stuff that I draw that's cartoony if I'm not drawing GQQN material
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

5 months ago#523757·
If you can see there her waistline is actually reasonably sized this proving I am not a talentless back and can draw an attractive female body that isn't very exaggerated
Joe_Barbaro↗
Imo they look unsettling
personally I'm quite aroused by that
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#523758
Your furriods look a bit too animalistic for mi
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#523770
oscari↗
If you can see there her waistline is actually reasonably sized this proving I am not a talentless back and can draw an attractive female body that isn't very exaggerated
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
Imo they look unsettling
personally I'm quite aroused by that
Nigga ...
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

5 months ago#523813
Joe_Barbaro↗
Your furriods look a bit too animalistic for mi
Furry women are real and you get to marry one but they look like how I draw them would you do it
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#523836
No
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#523919
I dont get off to furry media, I like averi cause I'm a autist and I find her comforting
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

5 months ago#523925
Joe_Barbaro↗
No
do you think most furslvttas would agree with this.
Would furshittaz actually like animal pypo if they were real? (They'd more likely than not look like how I draw them)
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#523979
I guess they would
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#602065
Tell me what furbrim i should draw mi bored
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

5 months ago#602074
Joe_Barbaro↗
Tell me what furbrim i should draw mi bored
something something namefag i dont like
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#602080
PRIZINS↗
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
Tell me what furbrim i should draw mi bored
something something namefag i dont like
I dont like doing generbend shit
/ 13
Log in to reply to this thread.