20 replies·190 views

stomp tramas_'p into the curb

5 months ago#328931
mudslime sandnigger here (don’t leak over me being one)
ik hamas_2 is already banned but i still fucking hate him
he’s a literal autistic obese shitskin
idrk if there’s other mudslims that really hate him aswell
and ofc that retard likes countrysubhumans since he’s an aids ridden faggot
/ 2
birdbrain

NEVER KNOW YOUR NEXT MOVE

5 months ago#328964
mudslime nigger
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

5 months ago#329099
Xamas and Joel would be seethe at my averi posts I'd might make fursonas for them if they were active
5 months ago#329142
birdbrain↗
mudslime nigger
i said don’t leak over me being one
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

5 months ago#329177
Joe_Barbaro↗
Xamas and Joel would be seethe at my averi posts I'd might make fursonas for them if they were active
joel is still among us
birdbrain

NEVER KNOW YOUR NEXT MOVE

5 months ago#329184
somebeidore↗
birdbrain↗
Show quoted text
mudslime nigger
i said don’t leak over me being one
i'm gonna drown you in leakage
birdbrain

NEVER KNOW YOUR NEXT MOVE

5 months ago#329191
PRIZINS↗
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
Xamas and Joel would be seethe at my averi posts I'd might make fursonas for them if they were active
joel is still among us
amogus
5 months ago#329206
obsessed with dead namefag award
birdbrain

NEVER KNOW YOUR NEXT MOVE

5 months ago#329210
Joe_Barbaro↗
Xamas and Joel would be seethe at my averi posts I'd might make fursonas for them if they were active
have you even made one for anyone else
5 months ago#329238
birdbrain↗
Joe_Barbaro↗
Show quoted text
Xamas and Joel would be seethe at my averi posts I'd might make fursonas for them if they were active
have you even made one for anyone else
cobble
Hate

I own you blud

5 months ago#329274
You don't even know him and he doesn't know you so why do you care about him?
Joe_Barbaro↗
Xamas and Joel would be seethe at my averi posts I'd might make fursonas for them if they were active
If they unbanned mikobowl they should unban joel, Mikobowl was in the same disc0rd as Joel and Hamas. They just unbanned him....just because o algo.
The reason I didn't say Hamas is because I'm pretty sure he's underage so he wouldn't be unbanned.
5 months ago#329399
loot↗
obsessed with dead namefag award
yeah apparently i obsess over dead/old namefags i obsess over dead shit i obsess over old shit since they still make me seethe till this day
Hate

I own you blud

5 months ago#329467
somebeidore↗
loot↗
Show quoted text
obsessed with dead namefag award
yeah apparently i obsess over dead/old namefags i obsess over dead shit i obsess over old shit since they still make me seethe till this day
you're a newfag son:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
5 months ago#329510
Hate↗
somebeidore↗
Show quoted text
yeah apparently i obsess over dead/old namefags i obsess over dead shit i obsess over old shit since they still make me seethe till this day
you're a newfag son:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Geeeeg I still saw hamas and satoko's brapping in real time and this nigga is seething like he was attacked
5 months ago#329535
Hate↗
somebeidore↗
Show quoted text
yeah apparently i obsess over dead/old namefags i obsess over dead shit i obsess over old shit since they still make me seethe till this day
you're a newfag son:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
unfunny nigger humor award
also good i’ll rather miss out
5 months ago#329554
Xe’s long gone but desecrate his grave if you want nothing is stopping ya
JimboClittyLeakageArchive

Dead? Or bored for now?

5 months ago#329720
Post #202430
5 months ago#330548(edited 5 months ago)
loot↗
Hate↗
Show quoted text
you're a newfag son:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Geeeeg I still saw hamas and satoko's brapping in real time and this nigga is seething like he was attacked
so you saw me leaking over him right? (ev&oe i barely leak over him)
5 months ago#330646
somebeidore↗
loot↗
Show quoted text
Geeeeg I still saw hamas and satoko's brapping in real time and this nigga is seething like he was attacked
so you saw me leaking over him right?
which chud are you
5 months ago#357141
loot↗
somebeidore↗
Show quoted text
so you saw me leaking over him right?
which chud are you
i don’t fully remember tbh
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.