32 repliesΒ·668 views

test

bot

downdooting

5 months ago#305105
>using the 'ru on your school chromebookPost #177940

>
/ 2
5 months ago#305110Β·
>School chromebook
>Babyjak pfp
:jsid:
5 months ago#305112
how do you even access the 'ru? My school had other sites blocked
lady-killer

😁πŸ”ͺπŸ‘©

5 months ago#305116
I'm walking into the principal's office right now. Except this Chromebook to be confiscated (and 3 day suspensions for everyone) in a few seconds.
bot

downdooting

5 months ago#305121
nakukoro↗
>School chromebook
>Babyjak pfp
:jsid:
I'm 29 years old doebeit
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

5 months ago#305124
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
>School chromebook
>Babyjak pfp
:jsid:
I'm 29 years old doebeit
bro is pushing 30
Dunchenman

Sub5 Starving 4'11" Paki Indian Incel

5 months ago#305126
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
>School chromebook
>Babyjak pfp
:jsid:
I'm 29 years old doebeit
DOLL's little buddy
5 months ago#305127
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
>School chromebook
>Babyjak pfp
:jsid:
I'm 29 years old doebeit
bro is pushing 30
I bet he and his gang will do us dirty if we mess with them
5 months ago#305132
nakukoro↗
>School chromebook
>Babyjak pfp
:jsid:
OP is in uni, a true go-getter well above the age of 20.
bot

downdooting

5 months ago#305134
Kaiser↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Show quoted text
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
>School chromebook
>Babyjak pfp
:jsid:
I'm 29 years old doebeit
bro is pushing 30
I bet he and his gang will do us dirty if we mess with them
we fanum tax all diddy bluds if they ragebait us
Vale

(βΈΈ) | Ark of the Covenant

5 months ago#305143
Banned??
applejuice

abble jooz

5 months ago#305147
:marge:
lady-killer

😁πŸ”ͺπŸ‘©

5 months ago#305148
I warned him
5 months ago#305159
cobblestone

take all of my posts seriously

5 months ago#305160
5 months ago#305162
cobblestone↗
The fuck
lady-killer

😁πŸ”ͺπŸ‘©

5 months ago#305164
cobblestone↗
WOAH GEG
Nabbv

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

5 months ago#305169
Why are all the babyjak pfp niggas getting banned
5 months ago#305170
Nabbv↗
Why are all the babyjak pfp niggas getting banned
The cacacaust claims another victim
Unscerost

Mining for coal

5 months ago#305196
Fallen hero
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.