General & Off-Topic

Do you guys like dr pepper?


I think it's pretty yummy
/ 8
It tastes like a downgraded version of cherry coke
Beni↗
It tastes like a downgraded version of cherry coke
it doesnt but also cherry coke is gemmy af
I`VE NEVER DRINK THIS 3:
Yorzhik↗
I`VE NEVER DRINK THIS 3:
missing out
Yes
Not anymore since I stopped drinking shit with sugar in it and the zero version sucks
Nabbv↗
Not anymore since I stopped drinking shit with sugar in it and the zero version sucks
They have dr pepper in vietnam?
Garfield2↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
Not anymore since I stopped drinking shit with sugar in it and the zero version sucks
They have dr pepper in vietnam?
Dunno but they definitely do in the UK.
irn bru is better
It tastes like medicine
emerald↗
irn bru is better
fax
emerald↗
irn bru is better
i have no idea what that is
No
Garfield2↗

I think it's pretty yummy
I hate doctor pepper only because it was mentioned by the boykisser voice actor that we ‘oxed so fuck nah
Wordsalot↗
No
Kys
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Garfield2↗
Show quoted text

I think it's pretty yummy
I hate doctor pepper only because it was mentioned by the boykisser voice actor that we ‘oxed so fuck nah
oh thats not good
Garfield2↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
No
Kys
Its not good in my opinion why are you angry
Are you from Texas
Wordsalot↗
Garfield2↗
Show quoted text
Kys
Its not good in my opinion why are you angry
idk that was a bit harsh on my end. i'm sorry
/ 8
Log in to reply to this thread.