50 replies·464 views

Which historical event from the Soysphere should I make a painting of?

Argenmutt

Dogtoes

5 months ago#279894
Write down here
/ 3
Wholegrain2a

Someone looks like this

5 months ago#279960
when the British won the falklands war
Argenmutt

Dogtoes

5 months ago#279967
Wholegrain2a↗
when the British won the falklands war
:slf:
5 months ago#279979
The titanic
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

5 months ago#279984
when me and my squirrel companion riot and conquer the VVORLD!
Argenmutt

Dogtoes

5 months ago#280544
Post #199567
The first painting: The Janny
5 months ago#280546
Hard one
5 months ago#280547
The Great Purchase or the Cacacaust
5 months ago#280548
Wholegrain2a↗
when the British won the falklands war
@falkland
5 months ago#280549
The current state of the ru or whatever
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

5 months ago#280552
Sobot caught trying to get a cupcake?
Garfield2

Kill all Peruvians

5 months ago#280711(edited 5 months ago)
The cacacaust
pepsi47

See you space cowboy...

5 months ago#280714
shitoko euthanasia
CascadiaWON

Pissing for Mao 🗿🗿🗿

5 months ago#280788
When Quote got ownership of the website
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

5 months ago#280814(edited 5 months ago)
CascadiaWON↗
When Quote got ownership of the website
>a ribbon-acking ceremony
Argenmutt

Dogtoes

5 months ago#281277

Advances
Argenmutt

Dogtoes

5 months ago#281313

More advances
KILLTRANNIES

poopwaffen

5 months ago#281325
The Great Soyplacement
andyverse

Booru?

5 months ago#281334
Argenmutt↗

More advances
You should andydraw the entire gang sitting together at an andytable
@Broot
@Jager
@andyverse
ItzDingle

ill be back

5 months ago#281337
April de las cacas
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.