General & Off-Topic

I love white men

White men are the best I love them so much I'm so glad I get to be a white man too
/ 7
the ONLY occasion where kikes are considered white
dude we don’t like you
Good for you. Here’s your attention. Don’t spend it all in one place now!
167↗
dude we don’t like you
What's that white stuff around your pfp mouth
>White men are the best I love them so much I'm so glad I get to be a white man too
It is a good day to be brown
Wholegrain2a↗
167↗
Show quoted text
dude we don’t like you
What's that white stuff around your pfp mouth
cum
PuertoRican↗
It is a good day to be brown
it’s never a good day to be brown, except today I guess
167↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
It is a good day to be brown
it’s never a good day to be brown, except today I guess
Every day is a good day to be brown
PuertoRican↗
167↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
It is a good day to be brown
it’s never a good day to be brown, except today I guess
Every day is a good day to be brown
I disagree
PuertoRican↗
167↗
Show quoted text
it’s never a good day to be brown, except today I guess
Every day is a good day to be brown
based and christpilled
167↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
167↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
It is a good day to be brown
it’s never a good day to be brown, except today I guess
Every day is a good day to be brown
I disagree
I disagree with you
what happened to leaving, Luxio? not that I would want you to leave, of course!
is a good day to be indian
Post #152158
PuertoRican↗
167↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
167↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
It is a good day to be brown
it’s never a good day to be brown, except today I guess
Every day is a good day to be brown
I disagree
I disagree with you
I don’t like you therefore you are a jartycuck cord nigger
167↗
Wholegrain2a↗
Show quoted text
What's that white stuff around your pfp mouth
cum
Wholesome gay pride
167↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
167↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
167↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
It is a good day to be brown
it’s never a good day to be brown, except today I guess
Every day is a good day to be brown
I disagree
I disagree with you
I don’t like you therefore you are a jartycuck cord nigger
I am none of those things
PuertoRican↗unverified
Every day is a good day to be brown
birdbrain↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
Every day is a good day to be brown
based and christpilled
Post #176520
/ 7
Log in to reply to this thread.