General & Off-Topic

Anybody here like Squid?

I've had it a few times and it's really good!
/ 3
What's that
eslGOD↗
What's that
What the fuck do you mean?

The animal
Garfield2↗
eslGOD↗
Show quoted text
What's that
What the fuck do you mean?
The animal
Look at my nickname my nigga. Tried them couple times. Good with beer
Squid Games!
I ate calamari before, it tasted like shrimp
It's just okay!
Squid rings are good. They become great with soysauce
Philippe↗
Squid rings are good. They become great with soysauce
Aren't rings already salty. Or you are talking about not dried ones?
eslGOD↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Squid rings are good. They become great with soysauce
Aren't rings already salty. Or you are talking about not dried ones?
The ones i've had weren't very salty. They were in this restaurant that served "asian food™", so they probably knew not to make everything super salty, cause they knew everyone was gonna dip it in soysauce anyways.
I love @quiddy I think he should be promoted
Philippe↗
eslGOD↗
Show quoted text
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Squid rings are good. They become great with soysauce
Aren't rings already salty. Or you are talking about not dried ones?
The ones i've had weren't very salty. They were in this restaurant that served "asian food™", so they probably knew not to make everything super salty, cause they knew everyone was gonna dip it in soysauce anyways.
I didn't feel like shit after eating them so squid rings probably aren't too salty.
Never tried it but I hate fishy tasting things so probably not
Wholegrain2a↗
Never tried it but I hate fishy tasting things so probably not
They taste like batter with with a rubbery ring of crab in the middle. They're extremely mild in fish taste imo.
made calamari at home once thought it was good. A very mild taste but a unique texture.
Octopus and squid taste good. Calamari isn't as good as it's made out to be.
Which Garfield is you @Garfield2
Sucre↗
Which Garfield is you @Garfield2
garfield a tale of two clitties
oscari↗
Sucre↗
Show quoted text
Which Garfield is you @Garfield2
garfield a tale of two clitties
There is a garfield that plays on my servers is this the garfield or not @Garfield2
Sucre↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
garfield a tale of two clitties
There is a garfield that plays on my servers is this the garfield or not @Garfield2
I ain't playing on your server
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.