General & Off-Topic

My little sister left her drawing tablet lying around, so I decided to leave my mark.

Post #297725
drill sgt grey

This is giga?

Closed
Is that a drawing tablet or one of those fucking toy things
Sinister
adolfrizzler↗
Is that a drawing tablet or one of those fucking toy things
the later obviously
Pineapple↗
Sinister
I'm thinking about showing her a BabyJack.
Yo hitler knew ball
adolfrizzler↗
Is that a drawing tablet or one of those fucking toy things
The toys things

This is giga?

Stop indoctrinating kids
Bump
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
adolfrizzler↗
Show quoted text
Is that a drawing tablet or one of those fucking toy things
the later obviously
It's spelled "latter"
Braziliansoyteen↗
Fucking heartless nazi bigot
Actual caca bro
Theres no way op is older than 13
I like it when I can tell someone's brown just from a picture
Colorlesspy↗
I like it when I can tell someone's brown just from a picture
Actual, I Black.
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Theres no way op is older than 13
Cope
Log in to reply to this thread.