General & Off-Topic

Realistic soy (creepypasta)

Hello my name is jew and i want to tell you goys a story i was sitting on toilet when realistic soyjaks ate my house the end
Be scared goys
Wowzers!!! This was so heckin scary, i mightve peed myself a little
I'm so fuckin scared rn I had to double check my locks :nailbiter::nailbiter::nailbiter::nailbiter::nailbiter::nailbiter::nailbiter:
:nailbiter:
>Last night I made the horrible decision to play the team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game Team Fortress 2 released on October 2007 as part of The Orange Box for Microsoft Windows and the Xbox 360, and was later ported to the PlayStation 3 in December 2007 at 3 AM. Whenever I booted up the game everything seemed fine at first, but when I tried to join a game the screen turned black. I then heard the Spy say "Spy Among Us." I couldn't believe what I heard. The spy class from the team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game Team Fortress 2 released on October 2007 as part of The Orange Box for Microsoft Windows and the Xbox 360, and was later ported to the PlayStation 3 in December 2007 just made a reference to the 2018 online multiplayer social deduction game Among Us developed and published by American game studio Innersloth. Things got worse from here, way worse. My computer then projected an image of the Demoman but with two eyes. I was in pure shock and horror of what I had just witnessed. I could feel my sanity vanish into thin air. The screen went black for another second, and then my computer projected an image of the Spy. Everything seemed normal until the Spy suddenly transformed into the Impostor from the 2018 online multiplayer social deduction game Among Us developed and published by American game studio Innersloth. Then he proceeded to say "Among us doing your mom" and then the song Doin' Your Mom released by FAttY SPiNS on July 1st, 2009 played while a video of the Imposter from the 2018 online multiplayer social deduction game Among Us developed and published by American game studio Innersloth having secksual intercourse with my mother. I then proceeded to destroy my computer, burn it, and bury the ashes.
>This is why you shouldn't play the team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game Team Fortress 2 released on October 2007 as part of The Orange Box for Microsoft Windows and the Xbox 360, and was later ported to the PlayStation 3 in December 2007 at 3 AM.
DOCTOOOOOS
Oh my goodness:nailbiter:
Log in to reply to this thread.