General & Off-Topic

This is the most unfunny shit ever

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING UNFUNNY VIDEO. PROBABLY WAS MAKE BY A VANTABLACK NIGGER FATASS IRL SLOPJAK. IM GONNA FIND THE NIGGER WHO MAKED THIS AND IM GONNA KILL IT
WbUvCt-g3MLrOoTv.mp4
You don't have enough sea monkey to understand
BlackedMagic↗
You don't have enough sea monkey to understand
Creator approved
Bens↗
I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING UNFUNNY VIDEO. PROBABLY WAS MAKE BY A VANTABLACK NIGGER FATASS IRL SLOPJAK. IM GONNA FIND THE NIGGER WHO MAKED THIS AND IM GONNA KILL IT
WbUvCt-g3MLrOoTv.mp4
>ayyy wey look at this video weyyyy is so funny because theres chips and coca cola weyyyy is so fucking funny a la verga o algo
Post #64925
Bens↗
Bens↗
Show quoted text
I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING UNFUNNY VIDEO. PROBABLY WAS MAKE BY A VANTABLACK NIGGER FATASS IRL SLOPJAK. IM GONNA FIND THE NIGGER WHO MAKED THIS AND IM GONNA KILL IT
WbUvCt-g3MLrOoTv.mp4
>ayyy wey look at this video weyyyy is so funny because theres chips and coca cola weyyyy is so fucking funny a la verga o algo
Post #64925
>no no brathur, it's el esmegma man. no bueno
Soy lamine yamal y este es mi barça
snaptik_7681760065035980053_v3.mp4
guatemARYAN↗
Soy lamine yamal y este es mi barça
snaptik_7681760065035980053_v3.mp4
soy cobson y estas son mis gemas
I was loading this thread and thinking "hmmm what's the unfunniest thing I've seen all today" and it was this video
b
I saw that on xitter too bro
Trannies and branoons like this stuff
type shit
koterald↗
type shit
shit 😂
@NeonWasTaken What do you think of this personally I think it's kinda cool
Post #298016
Nvke all of South America only, Central American and Mexico are the only good Hispanic countries with value.
Robert_Anthony↗
Post #298016
Nvke all of South America only, Central American and Mexico are the only good Hispanic countries with value.
argentina won
M
>o algo
soyvankek↗
>o algo
John s pikeworth
Kill Umamusumeniggers
Log in to reply to this thread.