General & Off-Topic

answer the shiet that this branigger are asking it (ignore the fuggen ia slop)

soyniqua.
Dino↗
soyniqua.
:keyed::keyed::keyed:
I seen this on /soy/ I think where the last digit of your tripcode number determines who pegs you and traps you in their basement
L because she has large breasts and i am into large breasts, and also im into dominatrixes so if anyone is up for it Just hit me up
I hate all of them but I especially hate G H and I throw them all into the electric chair now
If any soySISA wanna erp rq just hit me up on dms, gotta be dom though:though:
Thank you @Bens for adding me as a friend
poopman3000↗
If any soySISA wanna erp rq just hit me up on dms, gotta be dom though:though:
@Obsidian she is a black foid
poopman3000↗
If any soySISA wanna erp rq just hit me up on dms, gotta be dom though:though:
Bens↗
poopman3000↗
Show quoted text
If any soySISA wanna erp rq just hit me up on dms, gotta be dom though:though:
@Obsidian she is a black foid
I am not into black women
poopman3000↗
Bens↗
Show quoted text
poopman3000↗
Show quoted text
If any soySISA wanna erp rq just hit me up on dms, gotta be dom though:though:
@Obsidian she is a black foid
I am not into black women
:locked::locked::locked:
Bens↗
poopman3000↗
Show quoted text
I am not into black women
:locked::locked::locked:
You like traiso BBC
Sorry but only snowbunnies over here in this african household...

poopman3000↗
Bens↗
Show quoted text
poopman3000↗
Show quoted text
If any soySISA wanna erp rq just hit me up on dms, gotta be dom though:though:
@Obsidian she is a black foid
I am not into black women
y not
some black women are sisa as fuck
Coalminer↗
Bens↗
Show quoted text
:locked::locked::locked:
You like traiso BBC
>:giga:
NAG
Dino↗
some black women are sisa as fuck
Post #282075
Even xher?
Coalminer↗
Dino↗
Show quoted text
some black women are sisa as fuck
Post #282075
Even xher?
yes!!!!
Dino↗
poopman3000↗
Show quoted text
I am not into black women
y not
Not that i have anything against black women but i just prefer white women in general, but if you know any dom black women just send em itt
Log in to reply to this thread.