General & Off-Topic

IRELAND IS GOODER THAN SCOTLAND

NIGGA NOBEIDORE CARES FAN ABOUT SCOTLAND PLUS THEY'RE JUST VICTIMS OF BRITISH COLONIZATION IRELAND MOGS

@Near stay losing nigger
/ 300
geg blud is leaking over anglobvlls
@Thub thoughts
Truthnuke Ireland will one day rule all of Europe
up the ra o algo
Cobson_HWABAG↗
Truthnuke Ireland will one day rule all of Europe
TSMT we are the chosen pipo
PRIZINS↗
@Thub thoughts
I think Scotland has a victim hood mindset which sucks given our past
We SHOULD be taking more of our lessons from Ireland really, as the britbong shitalian niggercuck virus has taken our kalchur too
So currently I agree but Scotland has more potential we just need to hang every brit
Thub↗
So currently I agree but Scotland has more potential we just need to hang every brit
Scots are brits. Do you mean Anglos?
WicklowFrog↗
Thub↗
Show quoted text
So currently I agree but Scotland has more potential we just need to hang every brit
Scots are brits. Do you mean Anglos?
Shut the fuck up
Thub↗
So currently I agree but Scotland has more potential we just need to hang every brit
You won't do shit faggot
AIDS ridden niglet
Nabbv↗
Thub↗
Show quoted text
So currently I agree but Scotland has more potential we just need to hang every brit
You won't do shit faggot
Are you vietnamese
Thub↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
You won't do shit faggot
Are you vietnamese
She is. She is a vietnamese pooner
WicklowFrog↗
Thub↗
Show quoted text
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
You won't do shit faggot
Are you vietnamese
She is. She is a vietnamese pooner
Vietnigger is like Scotland but rapeable
>gooder
esl
Thub↗
Nabbv↗
Show quoted text
You won't do shit faggot
Are you vietnamese
I am HAPA and I live in da yookay
But I'm celtic
Both are sluts for big british cock
/ 300
Log in to reply to this thread.