General & Off-Topic

how does this site deal with deal with legal requests

like subpoenas, glowies asking for personal information and such:serious:
I'm not sure
they dont need to because the government owns them
you could try sending them an email pretending to be the glowies and find out
they send them cado
They install hidden backdoors on (You)r computer as requested
sune↗
you could try sending them an email pretending to be the glowies and find out
i unfortunately lack a government issued email
melissa↗
sune↗
Show quoted text
you could try sending them an email pretending to be the glowies and find out
i unfortunately lack a government issued email
if you type convincingly enough it might work
I think Quote got emailed by the authorities before
isaac33↗
They install hidden backdoors on (You)r computer as requested
If the government was tapping my harddrive I'd prolly deserve it man
NJr↗
I think Quote got emailed by the authorities before
If I was quote I would have archived and sold all of the soysphere's data for money from the feds without hesitation
NJr↗
I think Quote got emailed by the authorities before
that was about the sharty though, and he said users were anonymous as posts were temporary,, they arent like that here
melissa↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
I think Quote got emailed by the authorities before
that was about the sharty though, and he said users were anonymous as posts were temporary,, they arent like that here
I wouldn't doubt if there was some sort of hidden separate archival service
sune↗
melissa↗
Show quoted text
NJr↗
Show quoted text
I think Quote got emailed by the authorities before
that was about the sharty though, and he said users were anonymous as posts were temporary,, they arent like that here
I wouldn't doubt if there was some sort of hidden separate archival service
why would they archive all the threads though
melissa↗
sune↗
Show quoted text
I wouldn't doubt if there was some sort of hidden separate archival service
why would they archive all the threads though
because Israeli intelligence wants a nice backlog of the people they have their eyes on
it is clearly worth something to someone
it's easy to make webscrapers or whatever to monitor normies, if they need something on the server side they could just send a strongly written letter if not just fed them
melissa↗
like subpoenas, glowies asking for personal information and such:serious:
IIRC for soyjak.st specifically, on the bottom of the page there's an email for legal shit.
Log in to reply to this thread.