28 replies·231 views

I need 3 people for gem I making

Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#250385
3 namefags
/ 2
5 months ago#250392
What are you trying to make?
5 months ago#250394
Watchu making pho
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#250396
issa classsic art parody
soycheckmark

Offsiter

5 months ago#250400
bbc
ye_old_valz

Homage to the Triple Gems Homage to Him, the Blessed One, the Exalted One, the Fully Enlightened One

5 months ago#250406
me, because i am a selfish little FUCK
Nabbv

🇬🇧

5 months ago#250408
ye_old_valz↗
me, because i am a selfish little FUCK
Do dis
ye_old_valz

Homage to the Triple Gems Homage to Him, the Blessed One, the Exalted One, the Fully Enlightened One

5 months ago#250409
Nabbv↗
ye_old_valz↗
Show quoted text
me, because i am a selfish little FUCK
Do dis
sadhu sadhu nabbv, thank you
5 months ago#250411
Trodaire↗
issa classsic art parody
I’m already interested but unfortunately I cannot either due to the fact I have a laptop that doesn’t work half the time or a desktop that’s not in a good position.
5 months ago#250413
Maybe when I get a new computer or more powerful tablet then I could see
5 months ago#250415
Trodaire↗
issa classsic art parody
Are you drawing random namefags or are you gonna make us draw
andyverse

Booru?

5 months ago#250422
Andyart
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#250480
Beni↗
Trodaire↗
Show quoted text
issa classsic art parody
Are you drawing random namefags or are you gonna make us draw
im drawing
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#250500(edited 5 months ago)
andyverse↗
Andyart
if you're in it can it be featured
Penisoider

А глаза какие! Как у лошади

5 months ago#250504
Can I be featured?
andyverse

Booru?

5 months ago#250510
Trodaire↗
andyverse↗
Show quoted text
Andyart
if you're in it can it be featured
I MIGHT be able to get Broot to do that
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#250520
andyverse↗
Trodaire↗
Show quoted text
andyverse↗
Show quoted text
Andyart
if you're in it can it be featured
I MIGHT be able to get Broot to do that
he did it with my other one
andyverse

Booru?

5 months ago#250533
Trodaire↗
andyverse↗
Show quoted text
I MIGHT be able to get Broot to do that
he did it with my other one
In that case he probably will, I just told him
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#250603
andyverse↗
Trodaire↗
Show quoted text
andyverse↗
Show quoted text
I MIGHT be able to get Broot to do that
he did it with my other one
In that case he probably will, I just told him
oh my god its so beautiful so far
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#250695
andyverse↗
Trodaire↗
Show quoted text
andyverse↗
Show quoted text
I MIGHT be able to get Broot to do that
he did it with my other one
In that case he probably will, I just told him
should i post it now?
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.