Why are 'teens getting married
Why the fuck are (((you))) guys getting married??
people don't ever do that to me, not because I have nobaldi. But because I am not demented like (((you))) niggas who get married!
married people PISS ME OFF
people don't ever do that to me, not because I have nobaldi. But because I am not demented like (((you))) niggas who get married!
married people PISS ME OFF
Becuz its love man its love
why are people falling in love here, that's not fairBecuz its love man its love
Do I waste 1000 boorubux for the bit yes or no
They love each other
do itDo I waste 1000 boorubux for the bit yes or no
Can i marry your mom
I love older womenCan i marry your mom
she's not into niggers sorryCan i marry your mom
Incel
FUCK YOU BRIMSTONE NIGGER!!Incel
>married people PISS ME OFF
>i am the original troonwalker
>i am the original troonwalker
Jealous
Wow
Log in to reply to this thread.




