General & Off-Topic

fuck this shitty casino


this always keeps happening:neutral::rage::rage:
Bro if þat keeps happening just bet for 26
Post #268267
custard↗
Post #268267
What's the biggest you ever won in the casino
Yeah, even sonic says that is no good
Alphonse↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
Post #268267
What's the biggest you ever won in the casino
I think 100 in one session, some people have gotten 12k in 5 minutes and then immediately burn it
custard↗
Alphonse↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
Post #268267
What's the biggest you ever won in the casino
I think 100 in one session, some people have gotten 12k in 5 minutes and then immediately burn it
Its true but that was slots
custard↗
Post #268267
Ruined the many lives of hunkies award
custard↗
Alphonse↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
Post #268267
What's the biggest you ever won in the casino
I think 100 in one session, some people have gotten 12k in 5 minutes and then immediately burn it
>12k in 5 minutes then immediately burn it
brootal
guatemARYAN↗
Bro if þat keeps happening just bet for 26
custard↗
Alphonse↗
Show quoted text
What's the biggest you ever won in the casino
I think 100 in one session, some people have gotten 12k in 5 minutes and then immediately burn it
Can you increase the limit from 20 to like 50 atleast
Log in to reply to this thread.