General & Off-Topic

I applied to be a janny on the sharty

I hope that I get hired
Post #291330
I applied through here https://soyjak.st/survey.php?id=1
Dooble67↗
I hope that I get hired
Post #291330
why do you want to be a janny
Alphonse↗
Dooble67↗
Show quoted text
I hope that I get hired
Post #291330
why do you want to be a janny
its the only power I have
Alphonse↗
Dooble67↗
Show quoted text
I hope that I get hired
Post #291330
why do you want to be a janny
To power trip and get molested
Dooble67↗
Alphonse↗
Show quoted text
Dooble67↗
Show quoted text
I hope that I get hired
Post #291330
why do you want to be a janny
its the only power I have
then you'd probably be a bad janny
are janny applications even open i haven't been on the sharty that much recently
Log in to reply to this thread.