34 replies·569 views

quote fix your shitty site

bot

downdooting

5 months ago#248858
I cant open up the gallery and see the funny soahjacks fix this NOW!!1! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
/ 2
5 months ago#248866
There is not much to look at
5 months ago#248868
Eshelionite↗
There is not much to look at
You’re pfp and banner looks like some com/cordmonkey nonsense
@Quote ban this!
5 months ago#248871
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Eshelionite↗
Show quoted text
There is not much to look at
You’re pfp and banner looks like some com/cordmonkey nonsense
@Quote ban this!
Marge?
Near

everyburundi I don't like enjoys getting zutted and having it posted on blacked.com or something

5 months ago#248873
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Eshelionite↗
Show quoted text
There is not much to look at
You’re pfp and banner looks like some com/cordmonkey nonsense
@Quote ban this!
It's Wicklow as a foid doe
5 months ago#248874
Eshelionite↗
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
You’re pfp and banner looks like some com/cordmonkey nonsense
@Quote ban this!
Marge?
It’s just has the ‘cord monkey nonsense on it
Near↗
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
You’re pfp and banner looks like some com/cordmonkey nonsense
@Quote ban this!
It's Wicklow as a foid doe
I know I am a htsm for saying that
5 months ago#248875
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Eshelionite↗
Show quoted text
Marge?
It’s just has the ‘cord monkey nonsense on it
Near↗
Show quoted text
It's Wicklow as a foid doe
I know I am a htsm for saying that
You sound like a triggered nusoi. Hey, nusoi, here's an idea, nusoicaust never happened but it should have, and hopefully another one happens soon. #pepe2020 reich GAS THE NUSOIS. SIEG HEIL
5 months ago#248876
Near↗
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
You’re pfp and banner looks like some com/cordmonkey nonsense
@Quote ban this!
It's Wicklow as a foid doe
isn't he's pfp the welshgod but in foid version or im just confusing with someone else ?
Near

everyburundi I don't like enjoys getting zutted and having it posted on blacked.com or something

5 months ago#248877
cheeks↗
Near↗
Show quoted text
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
You’re pfp and banner looks like some com/cordmonkey nonsense
@Quote ban this!
It's Wicklow as a foid doe
isn't he's pfp the welshgod but in foid version or im just confusing with someone else ?
No that's wicklowfrot
LasHamburguesas

I LOVE BEING KIND

5 months ago#248878
assuming Quote would do anything productive award
5 months ago#248879
cheeks↗
Near↗
Show quoted text
It's Wicklow as a foid doe
isn't he's pfp the welshgod but in foid version or im just confusing with someone else ?
>isn't he's pfpPost #180581
5 months ago#248881
Eshelionite↗
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
It’s just has the ‘cord monkey nonsense on it
I know I am a htsm for saying that
You sound like a triggered nusoi. Hey, nusoi, here's an idea, nusoicaust never happened but it should have, and hopefully another one happens soon. #pepe2020 reich GAS THE NUSOIS. SIEG HEIL
KYS FROGCUCK GO BACK TO FROGCORD AND DEFEND FURRIES, LOLI, THE JARTY AND ‘P THERE
NUSOIWAFFEN WON /SOY/ WON, CORD LOST, /BP/ LOST /NATE/ LOST NUSOIS VVON
5 months ago#248883(edited 5 months ago)
bot↗
I cant open up the gallery and see the funny soahjacks fix this NOW!!1! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
that and i hope the jannys removed the pfe , tranime and nas spam that went in the gallery few hours ago by guess who the furfag jannies and few other like the mlpniggers fans
5 months ago#248884
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Eshelionite↗
Show quoted text
You sound like a triggered nusoi. Hey, nusoi, here's an idea, nusoicaust never happened but it should have, and hopefully another one happens soon. #pepe2020 reich GAS THE NUSOIS. SIEG HEIL
KYS FROGCUCK GO BACK TO FROGCORD AND DEFEND FURRIES, LOLI, THE JARTY AND ‘P THERE
NUSOIWAFFEN WON /SOY/ WON, CORD LOST, /BP/ LOST /NATE/ LOST NUSOIS VVON
Uhh.. Nusoi?..
5 months ago#248886
Too many accusations
Near

everyburundi I don't like enjoys getting zutted and having it posted on blacked.com or something

5 months ago#248888
cheeks↗
bot↗
Show quoted text
I cant open up the gallery and see the funny soahjacks fix this NOW!!1! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
that and i hope the jannys removed the pfe , tranime and nas spam that went in the gallery few hours ago by the , guess who the furfag jannies and few other like the mlpniggers fans
NAS was allowed for one day and niggers spammed like 10k+ NAS pictures and it got so bad that jannies had to ban uploading multiple times
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

5 months ago#248892
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Eshelionite↗
Show quoted text
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
It’s just has the ‘cord monkey nonsense on it
I know I am a htsm for saying that
You sound like a triggered nusoi. Hey, nusoi, here's an idea, nusoicaust never happened but it should have, and hopefully another one happens soon. #pepe2020 reich GAS THE NUSOIS. SIEG HEIL
KYS FROGCUCK GO BACK TO FROGCORD AND DEFEND FURRIES, LOLI, THE JARTY AND ‘P THERE
NUSOIWAFFEN WON /SOY/ WON, CORD LOST, /BP/ LOST /NATE/ LOST NUSOIS VVON
even i dont leak this much
Trodaire

'gur poster

5 months ago#248896
0l0↗
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
Eshelionite↗
Show quoted text
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
It’s just has the ‘cord monkey nonsense on it
I know I am a htsm for saying that
You sound like a triggered nusoi. Hey, nusoi, here's an idea, nusoicaust never happened but it should have, and hopefully another one happens soon. #pepe2020 reich GAS THE NUSOIS. SIEG HEIL
KYS FROGCUCK GO BACK TO FROGCORD AND DEFEND FURRIES, LOLI, THE JARTY AND ‘P THERE
NUSOIWAFFEN WON /SOY/ WON, CORD LOST, /BP/ LOST /NATE/ LOST NUSOIS VVON
even i dont leak this much
gegiggity
Wholegrain2a

Someone looks like this

5 months ago#248901
Post #197537
me when i was rolling in boints (add them back)
5 months ago#248906
0l0↗
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Show quoted text
KYS FROGCUCK GO BACK TO FROGCORD AND DEFEND FURRIES, LOLI, THE JARTY AND ‘P THERE
NUSOIWAFFEN WON /SOY/ WON, CORD LOST, /BP/ LOST /NATE/ LOST NUSOIS VVON
even i dont leak this much
Iit’s bait, we all know nusois lost and /nate/ and /bp/ won like come on we all know that
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.