6 replies·82 views

The barber 'aped my hair and now it looks like the pooner bernd's hair

Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

3 hours ago#2488199
:poon::poon:
and because of it I will cut the top of my hair to make the lenght of it equal, but it will still be 'aped
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

3 hours ago#2488203
Congrats on your new mohawk or something, I don't know what mohawks are
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

3 hours ago#2488205
ClanDestiny↗
Congrats on your new mohawk or something, I don't know what mohawks are
Is mohawk relating to wohawkflooring?
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

3 hours ago#2488206
go bald and start over
bsoop

Unsere nationalsozialistische Partei, unser Deutsches Reich — Sieg Heil!

3 hours ago#2488214
send pic of the 'cut
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

3 hours ago#2488233
RIP…
Nigar

>Science holding strong sir!

37 minutes ago#2488819
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
RIP…
:itsover:
Log in to reply to this thread.