257 replies·1291 views

My split with salt

CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

3 hours ago#2486586(edited 3 hours ago)
Salt is a fucking Nazi foodnigger I was one of his most devout supporters in the ‘sphere and he does this?

I thought he would bring about communism but I was too naive kill and rape salt
Post #278243
>
I might be leaking but idk
Also he should unban dnb and ban all other gore
/ 13
nolly

i post for fun

3 hours ago#2486593
Post #294314
GGF777

Watching gayniggers from outerspace

3 hours ago#2486601
>unbanning dnb
Post #294314
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

3 hours ago#2486604

This
3 hours ago#2486606
Youre a pedo who bootlicks kuz
3 hours ago#2486607
Kys
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

3 hours ago#2486608
nolly↗
Post #294314
GGF777↗
>unbanning dnb
Post #294314
Kys mickeycorder the cabal is out against me
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

3 hours ago#2486611
>Kys mickeycorder the cabal is out against me
Post #294314
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

3 hours ago#2486612
Pineapple↗
Kys
Pineapple↗
Youre a pedo who bootlicks kuz
Im not youre a retarded newfag
3 hours ago#2486613
>Kys mickeycorder the cabal is out against me
Post #294314
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

3 hours ago#2486614
ClanDestiny↗
>Kys mickeycorder the cabal is out against me
Post #294314
Fuck you
3 hours ago#2486616
>Im not youre a retarded newfag
Post #294314
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

3 hours ago#2486617
CommuniARYAN↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
>Kys mickeycorder the cabal is out against me
Post #294314
Fuck you
^ schizo
3 hours ago#2486621
Lets make mickeycord real
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

3 hours ago#2486624
Pineapple↗
Lets make mickeycord real
Dodis
GGF777

Watching gayniggers from outerspace

3 hours ago#2486630
CommuniARYAN↗
nolly↗
Show quoted text
Post #294314
GGF777↗
Show quoted text
>unbanning dnb
Post #294314
Kys mickeycorder the cabal is out against me
I don't dislike you or have anything against you, but I strongly disagree with your take on DNB and impulsively used the mickey mouse image
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

3 hours ago#2486655
ITT we make Mickeycord
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

3 hours ago#2486661
ClanDestiny↗
ITT we make Mickeycord
ClanDestiny↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
Lets make mickeycord real
Dodis
Pineapple↗
>Im not youre a retarded newfag
Post #294314
ClanDestiny↗unverified
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Fuck you
^ schizo
Nigger
GGF777↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Kys mickeycorder the cabal is out against me
I don't dislike you or have anything against you, but I strongly disagree with your take on DNB and impulsively used the mickey mouse image
Alright
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

3 hours ago#2486663
CommuniARYAN↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
ITT we make Mickeycord
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
Dodis
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
>Im not youre a retarded newfag
Post #294314
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
^ schizo
Nigger
GGF777↗
Show quoted text
I don't dislike you or have anything against you, but I strongly disagree with your take on DNB and impulsively used the mickey mouse image
Alright
Post #294314
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

3 hours ago#2486674
ClanDestiny↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Nigger
Alright
Post #294314
Nigger
/ 13
Log in to reply to this thread.