Maybe
Do you hate black people now?
Ok
Luke 6:27–28 (NKJV): "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you."
Hate is poison for the soul.
Hate is poison for the soul.
If they're ghetto and ratchet yesDo you hate black people now?
Almost didn't recognize youLuke 6:27–28 (NKJV): "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you."
Hate is poison for the soul.
what about ghetto ratchet ytboisIf they're ghetto and ratchet yes
I'll have you know I'm a based and christpilled tradcath who converted last Thursday and he didn't mean thatLuke 6:27–28 (NKJV): "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you."
Hate is poison for the soul.
im mostly taking the piss but people seem to forget that virtually all modern african american culture is downstream from the culture of the white south of the past, ebonics in particular is literally just how rednecks talk without the southern accent, gang culture is present anywhere that there's poverty but their particular brand of it also shares roots with old redneck blood feudsCities and bad neighborhoodsShow quoted text
so the entire south
Log in to reply to this thread.



