83 replies·489 views

hey 'eens,

custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

13 hours ago#2473401
Post #772
I've been thinking about leaving the sharty in September. The main reason is that I’m heading off to university, but I also feel like this website is going downhill and turning into another 4cuck. Before you call me a downer, let me lay out the issues that are ruining this place and that the mods won’t address:

1. NAS/Jaks with zero original content—just used to bait the userbase and stir up rage.

2. Ongezellig porn and porn in general on the booru, sometimes even on here. This site is supposedly for 16-year-olds, yet they’re being exposed to interracial porn jokes. Yes, it's EPI, especially the ongezellig porn on the booru from 2023.

3. The hype train is dead. There’s no excitement for events (thanks to lazy managers), no quality raids, and it’s all about doxing nobodies who aren’t even pedos. Even when they are literal nobodies, the raids are low quality, with no sense of unity—some people spam gore while others condemn it, leading to infighting. The ones spamming gore are the same ones causing fastburn raids.

4. The site owners are neglecting the sharty. After Froot "left" as manager, he brought in a new group of mods who don’t even show themselves. This cult of personalities lacks humanity—nobody knows who these new jannies are, and they’re constantly adding and removing boards that nobody uses. The old advertisements for those boards are still up, even though they’ve been removed.

5. Namefags. Most of them cause infighting, dragging their drama into unrelated boards, and the jannies let it slide even though namefagging/avatarfagging is against the rules. Examples? Jo L and Protopoopy.

6. There’s barely any community engagement from the jannies or managers—no asking users to make banners or themes, which stifles creativity.

7. Doing illegal stuff. Doxing is one thing, but attacking a water plant in Canada or making bombing threats to UK police is crossing the line and just invites federal attention. The more this happens, the faster our site will get taken down.

These are the issues I wanted to highlight about this community. On a personal note, this website is rotting my brain. I’ve learned everything I can from it, and there’s nothing new or interesting coming out of it. I just turned 19 a few days ago, and I want to be more optimistic and do something other than wasting away on the Bald man with glasses website.

I want to say thank you to all the 'eens, all the threads, and all the fun we’ve had, but for me, this chapter is closed.
/ 5
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

13 hours ago#2473403
I've been thinking about leaving the sharty in September. The main reason is that I’m heading off to university, but I also feel like this website is going downhill and turning into another 4cuck. Before you call me a downer, let me lay out the issues that are ruining this place and that the mods won’t address:

1. NAS/Jaks with zero original content—just used to bait the userbase and stir up rage.

2. Ongezellig porn and porn in general on the booru, sometimes even on here. This site is supposedly for 16-year-olds, yet they’re being exposed to interracial porn jokes. Yes, it's EPI, especially the ongezellig porn on the booru from 2023.

3. The hype train is dead. There’s no excitement for events (thanks to lazy managers), no quality raids, and it’s all about doxing nobodies who aren’t even pedos. Even when they are literal nobodies, the raids are low quality, with no sense of unity—some people spam gore while others condemn it, leading to infighting. The ones spamming gore are the same ones causing fastburn raids.

4. The site owners are neglecting the sharty. After Froot "left" as manager, he brought in a new group of mods who don’t even show themselves. This cult of personalities lacks humanity—nobody knows who these new jannies are, and they’re constantly adding and removing boards that nobody uses. The old advertisements for those boards are still up, even though they’ve been removed.

5. Namefags. Most of them cause infighting, dragging their drama into unrelated boards, and the jannies let it slide even though namefagging/avatarfagging is against the rules. Examples? Jo L and Protopoopy.

6. There’s barely any community engagement from the jannies or managers—no asking users to make banners or themes, which stifles creativity.

7. Doing illegal stuff. Doxing is one thing, but attacking a water plant in Canada or making bombing threats to UK police is crossing the line and just invites federal attention. The more this happens, the faster our site will get taken down.

These are the issues I wanted to highlight about this community. On a personal note, this website is rotting my brain. I’ve learned everything I can from it, and there’s nothing new or interesting coming out of it. I just turned 19 a few days ago, and I want to be more optimistic and do something other than wasting away on the Bald man with glasses website.

I want to say thank you to all the 'eens, all the threads, and all the fun we’ve had, but for me, this chapter is closed.
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

13 hours ago#2473407
Post #277426
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

13 hours ago#2473408
Post #277426
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

13 hours ago#2473409
Post #277426
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

13 hours ago#2473410
Post #277426
joetheboothofthenumber9

Welcome back soybooru

13 hours ago#2473412
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Post #277426
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Post #277426
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Post #277426
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Post #277426
4 hunkies of doom
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

13 hours ago#2473421
Post #10151
Bens

Kys Normigger

13 hours ago#2473422
custard↗
Post #772
I've been thinking about leaving the sharty in September. The main reason is that I’m heading off to university, but I also feel like this website is going downhill and turning into another 4cuck. Before you call me a downer, let me lay out the issues that are ruining this place and that the mods won’t address:
1. NAS/Jaks with zero original content—just used to bait the userbase and stir up rage.
2. Ongezellig porn and porn in general on the booru, sometimes even on here. This site is supposedly for 16-year-olds, yet they’re being exposed to interracial porn jokes. Yes, it's EPI, especially the ongezellig porn on the booru from 2023.
3. The hype train is dead. There’s no excitement for events (thanks to lazy managers), no quality raids, and it’s all about doxing nobodies who aren’t even pedos. Even when they are literal nobodies, the raids are low quality, with no sense of unity—some people spam gore while others condemn it, leading to infighting. The ones spamming gore are the same ones causing fastburn raids.
4. The site owners are neglecting the sharty. After Froot "left" as manager, he brought in a new group of mods who don’t even show themselves. This cult of personalities lacks humanity—nobody knows who these new jannies are, and they’re constantly adding and removing boards that nobody uses. The old advertisements for those boards are still up, even though they’ve been removed.
5. Namefags. Most of them cause infighting, dragging their drama into unrelated boards, and the jannies let it slide even though namefagging/avatarfagging is against the rules. Examples? Jo L and Protopoopy.
6. There’s barely any community engagement from the jannies or managers—no asking users to make banners or themes, which stifles creativity.
7. Doing illegal stuff. Doxing is one thing, but attacking a water plant in Canada or making bombing threats to UK police is crossing the line and just invites federal attention. The more this happens, the faster our site will get taken down.
These are the issues I wanted to highlight about this community. On a personal note, this website is rotting my brain. I’ve learned everything I can from it, and there’s nothing new or interesting coming out of it. I just turned 19 a few days ago, and I want to be more optimistic and do something other than wasting away on the Bald man with glasses website.
I want to say thank you to all the 'eens, all the threads, and all the fun we’ve had, but for me, this chapter is closed.
I've been thinking about leaving the sharty in September. The main reason is that I’m heading off to university, but I also feel like this website is going downhill and turning into another 4cuck. Before you call me a downer, let me lay out the issues that are ruining this place and that the mods won’t address:

1. NAS/Jaks with zero original content—just used to bait the userbase and stir up rage.

2. Ongezellig porn and porn in general on the booru, sometimes even on here. This site is supposedly for 16-year-olds, yet they’re being exposed to interracial porn jokes. Yes, it's EPI, especially the ongezellig porn on the booru from 2023.

3. The hype train is dead. There’s no excitement for events (thanks to lazy managers), no quality raids, and it’s all about doxing nobodies who aren’t even pedos. Even when they are literal nobodies, the raids are low quality, with no sense of unity—some people spam gore while others condemn it, leading to infighting. The ones spamming gore are the same ones causing fastburn raids.

4. The site owners are neglecting the sharty. After Froot "left" as manager, he brought in a new group of mods who don’t even show themselves. This cult of personalities lacks humanity—nobody knows who these new jannies are, and they’re constantly adding and removing boards that nobody uses. The old advertisements for those boards are still up, even though they’ve been removed.

5. Namefags. Most of them cause infighting, dragging their drama into unrelated boards, and the jannies let it slide even though namefagging/avatarfagging is against the rules. Examples? Jo L and Protopoopy.

6. There’s barely any community engagement from the jannies or managers—no asking users to make banners or themes, which stifles creativity.

7. Doing illegal stuff. Doxing is one thing, but attacking a water plant in Canada or making bombing threats to UK police is crossing the line and just invites federal attention. The more this happens, the faster our site will get taken down.

These are the issues I wanted to highlight about this community. On a personal note, this website is rotting my brain. I’ve learned everything I can from it, and there’s nothing new or interesting coming out of it. I just turned 19 a few days ago, and I want to be more optimistic and do something other than wasting away on the Bald man with glasses website.

I want to say thank you to all the 'eens, all the threads, and all the fun we’ve had, but for me, this chapter is closed.
JohnWilkesBooth

Won't use this account award

13 hours ago#2473428
Fix the ui you nigger
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

13 hours ago#2473430
Turn this infinite scrolling niggerbrim in the gallery off
harbor

professional clown

13 hours ago#2473432
remove the calendar from the sidebar and replace it with the dailyjak
rop

im not fat i am skinny also lend me some bux please

13 hours ago#2473433
words words words see you tomorrow or something
rop

im not fat i am skinny also lend me some bux please

13 hours ago#2473436
cucumber↗
Turn this infinite scrolling niggerbrim in the gallery off
do dis nigger
Bens

Kys Normigger

13 hours ago#2473439
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Post #277426
GEEEEEEEG I REPORTED YOU FOR SPAM
Bens

Kys Normigger

13 hours ago#2473440
miso

Girlfriends - Untitled #3

13 hours ago#2473445
hey i think ive seen this before
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg=5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

13 hours ago#2473450
Bens↗
5 buk
folkish

Oh nononono

13 hours ago#2473456
I saw this on a random thread it can't be real
Right?:neutral:
Bens

Kys Normigger

13 hours ago#2473461(edited 13 hours ago)
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Bens↗
Show quoted text
5 buk
>Please give a reason for why you are reporting this forum post.
>i want 5 bux
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.