General & Off-Topic

why is this site boring rn

Post #294796
/srs
because nobody likes this shitty ui
0l0↗
because nobody likes this shitty ui
True
+ I posted some CSS that breaks everything and im unsure if some of those people ever found out how to fix it
I've been told this is true
0l0↗
+ I posted some CSS that breaks everything and im unsure if some of those people ever found out how to fix it
what css
pianoforte↗
0l0↗
Show quoted text
+ I posted some CSS that breaks everything and im unsure if some of those people ever found out how to fix it
what css
it’d just delete all the ui and replace it with svgarism
I cant post it or I’ll get banned again (jewish mawds)
New UI turned site into DNB because half of users can't use it because of lags
Krab↗
New UI turned site into DNB because half of users can't use it because of lags
Why did they do dis
pianoforte↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
New UI turned site into DNB because half of users can't use it because of lags
Why did they do dis
because they are stupid
Bc it's not dopamine slop
Infinitesreggin↗
Bc it's not dopamine slop
Ok it wasn't a dnb like 3 days ago though
Because nothing ever happens
Krab↗
New UI turned site into DNB because half of users can't use it because of lags
It's not because it lags, it's just so terrible to use and I hate it so much that I don't really want to use the site that much
Krab↗
New UI turned site into DNB because half of users can't use it because of lags
99% of all users here are phoneposters, and þis UI is not phone friendly at all
guatemARYAN↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
New UI turned site into DNB because half of users can't use it because of lags
99% of all users here are phoneposters, and þis UI is not phone friendly at all
Honestly it's worse on desktop because the majority of the screenspace is filled with SNCA
It's really bad on DMs they're borderline unusable
guatemARYAN↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
New UI turned site into DNB because half of users can't use it because of lags
99% of all users here are phoneposters, and þis UI is not phone friendly at all
Thorn?
Also the new layout isn't even that bad
Log in to reply to this thread.