33 replies·252 views

it isn't race mixing it is colonizing pussy with your bwc or something

Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2468798
bait title what music do you sleep to personally cycad slumber by Desmond cheese
/ 2
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

13 hours ago#2468805
🆒
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2468810
bvmp or something
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2468848
cantaloupe↗
classic
Cycad Slumber - Desmond Cheese.mp3(3.39 MB)
0:00
0:00

this is the one i sleep to
GustavII

caesar had a lot of gaul, but, he did not have it all…

13 hours ago#2468912
If having sex with a black woman is colonization, then what does it mean to have sex with a white woman?
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2468963
GustavII↗
If having sex with a black woman is colonization, then what does it mean to have sex with a white woman?
tactical enlisting because you're just making more white colonizers
cantaloupe

Best Melon

13 hours ago#2468979
Pine↗
cantaloupe↗
Show quoted text
classic
Cycad Slumber - Desmond Cheese.mp3(3.39 MB)
0:00
0:00

this is the one i sleep to
Post #284764
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2469013
i listened to this while eating Costco pepperoni pizza once while i was sitting on a hill full of grass and English daises overlooking a river i don't think it could get much better than that
GustavII

caesar had a lot of gaul, but, he did not have it all…

13 hours ago#2469022
Pine↗
i listened to this while eating Costco pepperoni pizza once while i was sitting on a hill full of grass and English daises overlooking a river i don't think it could get much better than that
Costco pizza gets too much shade thrown its way. That shit is both cost effective and tastes delicious, not to mention it has a surprising amount of protein.
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2469076
GustavII↗
Pine↗
Show quoted text
i listened to this while eating Costco pepperoni pizza once while i was sitting on a hill full of grass and English daises overlooking a river i don't think it could get much better than that
Costco pizza gets too much shade thrown its way. That shit is both cost effective and tastes delicious, not to mention it has a surprising amount of protein.
also it's literally making them lose money the Costco food court is a detriment to the store and yet every Costco has them the quality is higher then other pizzas at it's price
SOYBOI

A short status message.

13 hours ago#2469084
>White people still talking and bragging about colonization
Yall's prime ended thousands years ago let it go bro its 2026 😭😭😭😭
ssstik.io_@lynxinho1_1790386567485.mp4(4.54 MB)
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2469119
SOYBOI↗
>White people still talking and bragging about colonization
Yall's prime ended thousands years ago let it go bro its 2026 😭😭😭😭
ssstik.io_@lynxinho1_1790386567485.mp4(4.54 MB)
if you dont take the small victories you will never take the big one bwc is ON THE RISE
13 hours ago#2469138
Shut the fuck up troll
13 hours ago#2469141
My content is better
SOYBOI

A short status message.

13 hours ago#2469149
Pine↗
SOYBOI↗
Show quoted text
>White people still talking and bragging about colonization
Yall's prime ended thousands years ago let it go bro its 2026 😭😭😭😭
ssstik.io_@lynxinho1_1790386567485.mp4(4.54 MB)
if you dont take the small victories you will never take the big one bwc is ON THE RISE
I think its time for you to check on the statistics, mentioning bwc won't get you a gf and I wish for everyone on this site to happen the same to them.
_______-_Kane_pr_once_again_in_the_mud_Bellingham_fangirls_coping_on_the_TL_Ry8ErO (1).mp4(1.39 MB)
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2469157
no i'm not looking at ur pixilated caca torture
Wood

PROUD SEAMONKEY THAT LIVES IN LESOTHO AND IS A CALIFORNIA PATRIOT

13 hours ago#2469165
I don’t listen to music while I sleep, if I do listen o anything maybe just background noise of a train coming by while it’s raining. I find it quite relaxing
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2469193
Wood↗
I don’t listen to music while I sleep, if I do listen o anything maybe just background noise of a train coming by while it’s raining. I find it quite relaxing
first giga to ever leave socal
Pine

Pine

13 hours ago#2469212
SOYBOI↗
Pine↗
Show quoted text
if you dont take the small victories you will never take the big one bwc is ON THE RISE
I think its time for you to check on the statistics, mentioning bwc won't get you a gf and I wish for everyone on this site to happen the same to them.
_______-_Kane_pr_once_again_in_the_mud_Bellingham_fangirls_coping_on_the_TL_Ry8ErO (1).mp4(1.39 MB)
also why do you think i said it on this site there is no foids I'm interested on here I don't act the same way everywhere
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.