General & Off-Topic

What the fuck is this soy emoji

:soyboy: according to the tags its a Nintendo switch but what??? Am I too knew say dor this

For
Post #174181
:soyboy:
it might be nintendo switch game cartridges
It's supposed to depict a soyboy
gapejaks_top_guy↗
It's supposed to depict a soyboy
I know that, but what is the red box with another box inside of it supposed to be
Jones↗
it might be nintendo switch game cartridges
I can see your username
its supposed to depict one of the first soyjaks ever
:thinking:
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Jones↗
Show quoted text
it might be nintendo switch game cartridges
I can see your username
cool
Rez↗
its supposed to depict one of the first soyjaks ever
Meee 2
it's supposed to be the switch logo cobblestone just drew it retardy
She drew it like crap it could've easily been the joycons @cobblestone
^rapes animals
That's the Nintendo switch logo I think
:soyboy:
Log in to reply to this thread.