21 replies·272 views

>Proof we are white

PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

3 days ago#2462645
>listen here, the matter of fact is that we are actually white, okay? I can't be proud enough of my own country and heritage that I can celebrate it on its own, I have to seek the approval of people whiter than me to certify that I am actually white
Post #285227Post #174445Post #95982Post #236959Post #38511
/ 2
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

3 days ago#2462650
Its sunday again!
Drink coffee, ignore negativity and be awesome
3 days ago#2462656
Notice how Kenya isnt here.
Outis

Cdr.

3 days ago#2462657
idk
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

3 days ago#2462658
Notice how the Philippines isn't here?
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

3 days ago#2462660
ClanDestiny↗
Notice how the Philippines isn't here?
I don't think I've ever encountered a Filipino that has actually claimed to be white
3 days ago#2462678
Notice how cameroon isn't here
3 days ago#2462691
Notice how Egypt isn't there
3 days ago#2463553
Post #285919
Patagon

spamming bait

3 days ago#2463557
why are spaniards here
>you is brown like us saar
3 days ago#2463576
Patagon↗
why are spaniards here
>you is brown like us saar
le hecking manolitos carnal why you no get shot in the street like us o algo
Post #277327
bsoop

Unsere nationalsozialistische Partei, unser Deutsches Reich — Sieg Heil!

3 days ago#2463591
Notice how uganda isn't here?
3 days ago#2464037
^rapes politicians
3 days ago#2464106
These threads pmo, who cares if you are white or not, it just clogs up the forum
3 days ago#2464112
^angrily rapes monkeys
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

3 days ago#2464128
Patagon↗
why are spaniards here
>you is brown like us saar
Because they often cling to claims of being real Celtic and Germanic, despite being the least Germanic people in Western Europe, to prove their closeness to Europeans more to the north and get angry when you tell them their skin tone isn't so fair as they claim it to be.
weirdautisttcd

#1 troonslop consoomer

3 days ago#2464129
PuertoRican↗
>listen here, the matter of fact is that we are actually white, okay? I can't be proud enough of my own country and heritage that I can celebrate it on its own, I have to seek the approval of people whiter than me to certify that I am actually white
Post #285227Post #174445Post #95982Post #236959Post #38511
Us ricecels are actually honorary white in south africa 或是什麼
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

3 days ago#2464136
weirdautisttcd↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
>listen here, the matter of fact is that we are actually white, okay? I can't be proud enough of my own country and heritage that I can celebrate it on its own, I have to seek the approval of people whiter than me to certify that I am actually white
Post #285227Post #174445Post #95982Post #236959Post #38511
Us ricecels are actually honorary white in south africa 或是什麼
:fact:
3 days ago#2464139
^rapes bart simpson
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

3 days ago#2464160
turkey is black lol
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.