General & Off-Topic

I want huge futa cock

Yeah.
i dont like women with cocks it defeats the whole purpose of women
NeonWasTaken↗
i dont like women with cocks it defeats the whole purpose of women
you vvill take the futapill
John8_44↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
i dont like women with cocks it defeats the whole purpose of women
you vvill take the futapill
sharkcordpill
Bruh
NeonWasTaken↗
i dont like women with cocks it defeats the whole purpose of women
What If They Were Wasian Women With Cocks
Stop bumping this shit
Obsidian↗
Stop bumping this shit
Oh... Umm... Sorry...
Charliemike↗
Yeah.
tranny
John8_44↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
i dont like women with cocks it defeats the whole purpose of women
you vvill take the futapill
tranny
NO
soycheckmark↗
John8_44↗
Show quoted text
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
i dont like women with cocks it defeats the whole purpose of women
you vvill take the futapill
sharkcordpill
sharkcord owns this shithole and outlived your irc
John8_44↗
soycheckmark↗
Show quoted text
sharkcordpill
sharkcord owns this shithole and outlived your irc
Dead niggers, gigas won
Obsidian↗
Stop bumping this shit
I can't stop, man.
Charliemike↗
Obsidian↗
Show quoted text
Stop bumping this shit
I can't stop, man.
Cease and desist
custard↗
Charliemike↗
Show quoted text
Yeah.
tranny
John8_44↗
Show quoted text
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
i dont like women with cocks it defeats the whole purpose of women
you vvill take the futapill
tranny
I not a tranny, I Brazilian.
Charliemike↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
tranny
tranny
I not a tranny, I Brazilian.
what's the difference
Stop bumping this
Charliemike↗unverified
custard↗
Show quoted text
tranny
tranny
I not a tranny, I transheart the jart.
Ok
Charliemike↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
tranny
tranny
I not a tranny, I Brazilian.
>Post #251885
soycheckmark↗
Charliemike↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
tranny
tranny
I not a tranny, I Brazilian.
what's the difference
The difference is that Brazil is the country with the most tranny in the world, and that doesn't make me a tranny.
Log in to reply to this thread.