Beni is an obsessed projecting cuban pedophile
>

(left character)
>

>

it is a well known fact that @Beni aka @Burgethag aka @UglyNiggerShitskinFaggot is a fat cubanigger that bootlicks pedophiles like @kuz and other kolyma admins, ignoring or denying this when asked


^previous bans
all of his recent posts are projecting, as his favorite site (kuzzy) allows soylita and pedophilic jokes/users (there were no rules against it until recently, and they only apply to a single board on the site)


(left character)
>
>
it is a well known fact that @Beni aka @Burgethag aka @UglyNiggerShitskinFaggot is a fat cubanigger that bootlicks pedophiles like @kuz and other kolyma admins, ignoring or denying this when asked
^previous bans
all of his recent posts are projecting, as his favorite site (kuzzy) allows soylita and pedophilic jokes/users (there were no rules against it until recently, and they only apply to a single board on the site)
up

and this projecting faggot wrote that I was banned for pedophilia
Ok
>brown women
>race mix
>beni
>race mix
>beni
V>brown women
>race mix
>beni
blacks and browns are of arguably different races so it checks out>brown women
>race mix
>beni
Is there even any beni defenders
the spics hes friends with on xitter probablyIs there even any beni defenders
I only briefly defended him when mustard was calling others the paraphiles but other than no, i dont do that anymore because i realized he's an irl fat nigger furryIs there even any beni defenders
I already said I have deleted gooner’s pictures
Not sure what more you want from me
tsk tsk Benihime
>brooo i already told you i did in fact have cp saved on my pc but i deleted it so it's not a problem brooooI already said I have deleted gooner’s pictures
whyd you download them in the first placeI already said I have deleted gooner’s pictures
kill beni
didnt people like beni a few months ago, what happened
KEK CUBAPES NOT LIKE THIS
Log in to reply to this thread.









