General & Off-Topic

Umineko cucks… (POLL)

WHICH IS BETTER?
1. Ryushiki sprites

2. PS3 sprites

I am biased to ps3 btw:ack::tism:

which is better

Closed
/ 2
Closed Poll
why did it close
:schizo:
pietyWQN↗
why did it close
Because you're a pedophile?
Fail
Penisoider↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
why did it close
Because you're a pedophile?
im not
Penisoider↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
why did it close
Because you're a pedophile?
He's @Jones?
pietyWQN↗
Penisoider↗
Show quoted text
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
why did it close
Because you're a pedophile?
im not
Then why are you posting underage characters from branigger tranime?
it closed because someone put small bombs in it’s food. i will not explain further
Ryukishi I can feel the soul
Penisoider↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
im not
Then why are you posting underage characters from branigger tranime?
not underage
I much prefer the OG sprites for Higu but I think the 2nd looks better here ngl
I'm not sure
pietyWQN↗
Penisoider↗
Show quoted text
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
im not
Then why are you posting underage characters from branigger tranime?
not underage
Keep coping. They are looking like underage
nakukoro↗
I much prefer the OG sprites for Higu but I think the 2nd looks better here ngl
i am biased and cherrypicking pilled some of beatos sprites are bad on ps3
Same with every character from Oh Seven Franchise
they took away her chest in the console version
Oh Seven Department is running out of copium
Penisoider↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
why did it close
Because you're a pedophile?
hunks law
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.