General & Off-Topic

Thoughts on “Hoodweebs”?

they’re basically niggers that watch tranime or goon to tranime ‘p
Rdc or whatever they are called is an example
even though hoodweebs only watch shonen and dont goon to tranime 'p
I guess they are cool im friends with a couple of them
opposite of what you said
they're good
The sncaest of the sncas
snca nigger worship
>thought on niggers
negative idk
they only watch naruto and dragon ball warrior z so i dont care
I wanna play smash bros with a hoodweeb
SNca
pietyWQN↗
they only watch naruto and dragon ball warrior z so i dont care
>warrior z
Post #255922
Better than white weebs
ssstik.io_@lynxinho1_1790386567485.mp4
Coalminer↗unverified
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
they only watch naruto and dragon ball warrior z so i dont care
>warrior z
Post #255922
where do you think the z comes from
pietyWQN↗
Coalminer↗unverified
Show quoted text
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
they only watch naruto and dragon ball warrior z so i dont care
>warrior z
Post #255922
where do you think the z comes from
from: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z.
Bens↗unverified
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
where do you think the z comes from
from: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y,
theres nothing there
pietyWQN↗
Bens↗unverified
Show quoted text
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
where do you think the z comes from
from: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y,
theres nothing there
:nailbiter:
pietyWQN↗
Bens↗
Show quoted text
from: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y,
theres nothing there
Post #271048
Post #294314
Log in to reply to this thread.