General & Off-Topic

I want alcohol but I don't have access to it

Tittle
Post #294050
Mooooooods his underage 'nish him now
I'm not a caca
Datura water mogs
>I want alcohol but I don't have access to it
Post #282532
Krab↗
Mooooooods his underage 'nish him now
In America (least here in Texas) the limit is 21, dude might as well be 20
I'm not a europoor
You guys suck
Post #109724
I'm proud to be an American
pianoforte↗
You guys suck
Don't worry buddy, us Americans won :3
Maaaaawds give me my 10 bux
give me beer or give me vodka or give me moonshine or give me wine or give me sake or give me soju or something
pianoforte↗
give me beer or give me vodka or give me moonshine or give me wine or give me sake or give me soju or something
ask a chill relative to buy some for u
pianoforte↗
give me beer or give me vodka or give me moonshine or give me wine or give me sake or give me soju or something
Forgot whiskey :neutral:
they always said that charlie kirk was a nazi and they celebrated after they killed him
harbor↗
they always said that charlie kirk was a nazi and they celebrated after they killed him
>Everyone I dislike is a fuggen nahtzee mayne
Post #274867
guatemARYAN↗
Maaaaawds give me my 10 bux
Did you seriously report me perro triple hijueputa malparido enfermo bot sesenta hijueputa perro catre doble setenta re tri tre triple hijueputa
TexasPal1143↗
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
give me beer or give me vodka or give me moonshine or give me wine or give me sake or give me soju or something
Forgot whiskey :neutral:
Forgotr a lot of things
pianoforte↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Forgot whiskey :neutral:
Forgotr a lot of things
Maybe alcohol ain't for you buddy
Here it's 18 or older to legally buy alcohol
Log in to reply to this thread.