6 replies·98 views

am i late to the boorum?

pedrobrasileiro

SVGARWAFFEN MEMBER

4 days ago#2452410
i think it is dnb
Hops

I Take This Site Very Seriously

4 days ago#2452449
This shit is only a few months old
Rubycon

אתה גנב

4 days ago#2452475
pedrobrasileiro↗
i think it is dnb
I can tell you that it seems like the best days of the boorum are already over
4 days ago#2452597
Rubycon↗
pedrobrasileiro↗
Show quoted text
i think it is dnb
I can tell you that it seems like the best days of the boorum are already over
Always been
Rubycon

אתה גנב

4 days ago#2452606
justdummy↗
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
pedrobrasileiro↗
Show quoted text
i think it is dnb
I can tell you that it seems like the best days of the boorum are already over
Always been
meds thats impossible
4 days ago#2452610(edited 4 days ago)
Even doe im here for SNCA DRAMA NAMEFAG for shits and gegs
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

4 days ago#2452754
Born too late for the 5th soysurgency, born to early for watching it JSID, born just in time to watch failtroll-occupied broom slowly rot
Log in to reply to this thread.