General & Off-Topic

I FOUND OUT HOW EVAN WAS MADE

I was messing around with these guys Post #98402Post #98408 in gimp just now. According to the wiki page (https://soyjakwiki.org/Evan), the one on the left is named Evan and the one on the right is Nave. It does not provide any indication as to the origins of either of them, and it implies that Nave came after Evan. However, while applying random effects to Nave I discovered that using a sharpen filter on him reproduces the original Evan image almost exactly except for a few pixels.
Original Evan image:

Sharpened version of Nave:

As you can see, there are a couple of extra frown pixels on the right side of the mouth and also a stray pixel on the cheekbone, but the images are otherwise identical. For this reason I propose renaming the variant to Nave since he was the original or otherwise switching the names of these guys.
VIDEO of the edit:
evanproof.mp4
>:smart:
You didn't even read the post yet
this is really bone chilling
14lesothowon88↗
this is really bone chilling
I know right
evan afton
pianoforte↗
>:smart:
You didn't even read the post yet
Because I know who made it
Cool discovery also Evan is an underrated variant
seca
sigh... time to check the book.....Post #284521
FizzleSpat↗
Cool discovery also Evan is an underrated variant
dis
Really cool
custard↗
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
>:smart:
You didn't even read the post yet
Because I know who made it
Was it @isammy
pianoforte↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
>:smart:
You didn't even read the post yet
Because I know who made it
Was it @isammy
No
Nigga who gives a shit
custard↗
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
>:smart:
You didn't even read the post yet
Because I know who made it
Was it @isammy
No
Post #166395
Tell me or else
Post #294051Post #294050
Log in to reply to this thread.