11 replies·61 views

Civil Discussion

6 days ago#2435243
BE CIVIL
We are all adults here
Verity in Minecraft to Backrooms #shorts #verity #minecraft.mp4(1.16 MB)

Where should Verity go? #3122

Voted by:GregoriousGem

Login to vote

7 total votes

6 days ago#2435248
:calm: falsity
I'm not verity. Ha ha ha ha ha!
6 days ago#2435259
leonardo↗
:calm: falsity
I'm not verity. Ha ha ha ha ha!
This is a Verity discussion.
folkish

Oh nononono

6 days ago#2435262
Serity vex:cold:
6 days ago#2435268
While Verity may originate from Minecraft, he is far more suited for the backrooms
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

6 days ago#2435270
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

6 days ago#2435273
Craftity
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

6 days ago#2435287
I believe that hes from minecraft as thats his birthplace, but he would fit so much better on the backrooms universe, its up to him honestly
6 days ago#2435294
guatemARYAN↗
I believe that hes from minecraft as thats his birthplace, but he would fit so much better on the backrooms universe, its up to him honestly
don't be a fence-sitter, Pick a side
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

6 days ago#2435303
GregoriousGem↗
guatemARYAN↗
Show quoted text
I believe that hes from minecraft as thats his birthplace, but he would fit so much better on the backrooms universe, its up to him honestly
don't be a fence-sitter, Pick a side
Minecraft
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

6 days ago#2435308
Is he used in both? I know nothing about this stuff.
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

6 days ago#2435324
Nuniggar↗
Is he used in both? I know nothing about this stuff.
Hes only used in minecraft
Log in to reply to this thread.