91 replies·844 views

Why Is EveryPhono Retiring

lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

6 days ago#2428110
I mean it's useless literal whos but still it's pretty weird

I hope nobody that actually matters quits
/ 5
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

6 days ago#2428115
maybe that was a little mean but u get my point
6 days ago#2428118
I don't know
6 days ago#2428119
Is it your turn next
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

6 days ago#2428120
Zwedon↗
Is it your turn next
Yes
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

6 days ago#2428121·
Because this place is a sinking ship
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

6 days ago#2428123
Jableh↗
Because this place is a sinking ship
I ship you and wordsalot
6 days ago#2428125
lunchfordinner↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
Because this place is a sinking ship
I ship you and wordsalot
HBabababbabb
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

6 days ago#2428128
lunchfordinner↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
Because this place is a sinking ship
I ship you and wordsalot
Gay^
6 days ago#2428130
It's September so school's starting.
Patagon

spamming bait

6 days ago#2428133
lunchfordinner↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
Because this place is a sinking ship
I ship you and wordsalot
I can see the potential
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

6 days ago#2428178
nakukoro↗
It's September so school's starting.
hmm I never thought about it like that
obsessed_shitskin

me want to mek lav to meklav

6 days ago#2428183
tsmt :neutral:
6 days ago#2428192
lunchfordinner↗
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
It's September so school's starting.
hmm I never thought about it like that
It's specifically spergs with no self-control and addictions to the site. They announce their departures instead of just using the site less because they don't trust themselves to do that and need the shame of being mocked for coming back right after making a big deal about leaving to actually keep them away from the site
obsessed_shitskin

me want to mek lav to meklav

6 days ago#2428198
nakukoro↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
hmm I never thought about it like that
It's specifically spergs with no self-control and addictions to the site. They announce their departures instead of just using the site less because they don't trust themselves to do that and need the shame of being mocked for coming back right after making a big deal about leaving to actually keep them away from the site
makes sense
6 days ago#2428199
Retiring means they worked.
Nobeidore

I care

6 days ago#2428201
Not enough attention or something
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

6 days ago#2428291
can you leave :neutral:
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

6 days ago#2428301
DerSoylentDrinker↗
can you leave :neutral:
Can you?
Post #213481
>ignore text ababababababa
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

6 days ago#2428302
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
can you leave :neutral:
Can you?
Post #213481
>ignore text ababababababa
no geg
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.