16 replies·87 views

I legitimately felt really sad when I though about this

1 week ago#2425170
some people never got to see the Travis Scott Fortnite concert live and that makes me really sad for some reason :heartbroken:
Hairyfuckfart

Zooey Deschanel

1 week ago#2425180
I never saw it:heartbroken::slf:
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 week ago#2425186
1 week ago#2425187
Hairyfuckfart↗
I never saw it:heartbroken::slf:
bro im sorry, like idk why this means so much to me but it makes me really sad
Deece

Zagrosian Hypernationalist | Ganj Dareh

1 week ago#2425194
1 week ago#2425196
a
Deece↗

lil durk eyes scare me
1 week ago#2425197
I did
Hairyfuckfart

Zooey Deschanel

1 week ago#2425217
GregoriousGem↗
Hairyfuckfart↗
Show quoted text
I never saw it:heartbroken::slf:
bro im sorry, like idk why this means so much to me but it makes me really sad
I remember getting the Travis Scott burger, does that cheer you up a little?
1 week ago#2425224
Hairyfuckfart↗
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
bro im sorry, like idk why this means so much to me but it makes me really sad
I remember getting the Travis Scott burger, does that cheer you up a little?
yes
Hairyfuckfart

Zooey Deschanel

1 week ago#2425228
GregoriousGem↗
Hairyfuckfart↗
Show quoted text
I remember getting the Travis Scott burger, does that cheer you up a little?
yes
Good :wholesome:
1 week ago#2425239
I saw it
1 week ago#2425257
GregoriousGem↗
some people never got to see the Travis Scott Fortnite concert live and that makes me really sad for some reason :heartbroken:
How good was it to make you feel guilt for people that have not seen it
1 week ago#2425274
Scandiacus↗
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
some people never got to see the Travis Scott Fortnite concert live and that makes me really sad for some reason :heartbroken:
How good was it to make you feel guilt for people that have not seen it
it was life-changing
1 week ago#2425287
GregoriousGem↗
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
some people never got to see the Travis Scott Fortnite concert live and that makes me really sad for some reason :heartbroken:
How good was it to make you feel guilt for people that have not seen it
it was life-changing
Really? :surprised: What was in it
1 week ago#2425290
I lowk teared up a little, deadass
1 week ago#2425301
Scandiacus↗
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
it was life-changing
Really? :surprised: What was in it
travis scott and stro jack fucking arounf on trhe fortnite map and he stepped on me i rememebr that s;
1 week ago#2425325
GregoriousGem↗
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
it was life-changing
Really? :surprised: What was in it
travis scott and stro jack fucking arounf on trhe fortnite map and he stepped on me i rememebr that s;
Uh.. um okay
Log in to reply to this thread.