General & Off-Topic

Jesus fucking christ I was so drunk

I retract every vaporeon copypasta I posted:tired:
Lies!
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Lies!
He said "Never drink again"
Gerontono↗
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
Lies!
He said "Never drink again"
You took 2 swigs of jack daniels max!
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Gerontono↗
Show quoted text
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
Lies!
He said "Never drink again"
You took 2 swigs of jack daniels max!
I drunk half a bottle of Jägermeister
@Beni Please don't call me a zoophile :sob:
Dummy
Gerontono↗
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Show quoted text
You took 2 swigs of jack daniels max!
I drunk half a bottle of Jägermeister
such a pussy drink lmfao
you're basically telling us you started losing your shit after taking a swig of this:
hahahaha
liar liar plants for hire
fuxk you
Happens
oddypod↗
you're basically telling us you started losing your shit after taking a swig of this:
Anb :wholesome:
Krab↗
Happens
no it doesn't i never did any of this shit when i was 15 vodka shots deep on an empty stomach the only bad thing that happened to me then is that i threw up a little in my sleep and could've acked myself jane from breaking bad style by accident
oddypod↗
you're basically telling us you started losing your shit after taking a swig of this:
Post #292969
FeralSchizo↗
fuxk you
:sad:
Who drinks on a Tuesday
cucumber↗
Who drinks on a Tuesday
I was off that day so I hit up my friend for a drink
Post #243472
Log in to reply to this thread.