6 replies·71 views

>when da jooz manipulate per capita

PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2413438(edited 1 week ago)
Post #281199
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 week ago#2413447
semi auto shotgun
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2413457
14lesothowon88↗
semi auto shotgun
It's the best tool to get rid of jooish changes to per capita
RaisinICareAbout

MUMMA MUMMA

1 week ago#2413462
i look like picrel
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

1 week ago#2413463
all this precaptia mumma thing is actually a lesson for ytpipo, a lesson that you don't need muh charts to stand for you race

especially since others are too retarded to comprehend it
Dooble67

MAKE SOYBOORU GREAT AGAIN

1 week ago#2413541
>hey whats your name?
<jack
>here some soy, jack
TrannyKillerRed3000

Soybooru's New Mascot, The Meatnigger

1 week ago#2413549
those fucking jews! EVERYTIME!
Log in to reply to this thread.