11 replies·158 views

[pedonigger bait]

OMOTO

I've never played or liked omori

1 week ago#2408178
are u mad, hunky??
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 week ago#2408183
Post #111607
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 week ago#2408187
:rage::rage::rage::rage:
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

1 week ago#2408188
i am
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2408190
[engaging with the thread ev&oe it would be better to let the brim die]
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 week ago#2408196
*growls*
OMOTO

I've never played or liked omori

1 week ago#2408200
PuertoRican↗
[engaging with the thread ev&oe it would be better to let the brim die]
kek, keep seething, moralkike
[pedoniggerbait] won!
eslGOD

Zachagansk VVON

6 days ago#2429508
@Nobeidore were you baited?
6 days ago#2429524
only saddened for your own moral decay
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

6 days ago#2429532
Post #260484
Nobeidore

I care

6 days ago#2429536
I'm so mad
Log in to reply to this thread.