13 replies·156 views

What even is the Swinny?

Colin

Colin

1 week ago#2404584
I genuinely do not know what it is.
I know the Shroom is the Soyjak forum, which I turned off after 0.1 picoseconds due to it being SNCA.
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 week ago#2404590
Some SNCA splinter
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

1 week ago#2404595
all i heard it was like jarty 2.0 nigga its all p xhey said
Colin

Colin

1 week ago#2404602
ahh okay
1 week ago#2404603
you don't want to know..
Serbian_Seressaner1

https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8

1 week ago#2404619
inflesi↗
all i heard it was like jarty 2.0 nigga its all p xhey said
Lie it is, they are just rulecucked
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

1 week ago#2404623
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
all i heard it was like jarty 2.0 nigga its all p xhey said
Lie it is, they are just rulecucked
oh thanks
FoidHatercel1488

Like having fun and I don't give a fuck

1 week ago#2404643
Another shardee website
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON

Ayo peep thy badge

1 week ago#2404656
we don’t talk about that… :nailbiter:
1 week ago#2404668
Colin↗
I genuinely do not know what it is.
I know the Shroom is the Soyjak forum, which I turned off after 0.1 picoseconds due to it being SNCA.
It's a jarty bunker
1 week ago#2404716(edited 1 week ago)
Basically the continuation of No Limits Fun
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON

Ayo peep thy badge

1 week ago#2404725
BootsandChainsaws↗
Basically the continuation of NoLimitsFun
1 week ago#2404770(edited 1 week ago)
some cp website that should be taken down
Log in to reply to this thread.