General & Off-Topic

Stonetoss made a political cartoon for us yt trans girlies 💅🏿

lol
Hey wait a minute
SOYBOI↗
Hey I love this guy, he always makes me feel gender validated whenever disgusting ape porch monkey jiggaboos beat me up for being a trans woman! :wholesome:
catfish↗
SOYBOI↗
Show quoted text
Hey I love this guy, he always makes me feel gender validated whenever disgusting ape porch monkey jiggaboos beat me up for being a trans woman! :wholesome:
How can you be racist and not be a racist at the same time
Gigas on the top left and right
SOYBOI↗
catfish↗
Show quoted text
Hey I love this guy, he always makes me feel gender validated whenever disgusting ape porch monkey jiggaboos beat me up for being a trans woman! :wholesome:
How can you be racist and not be a racist at the same time
We all are like this ^
Log in to reply to this thread.