9 replies·115 views

Marge soymoji looks like cobson in boxing headgear

OMOTO

I've never played or liked omori

1 week ago#2392365
Yep
OMOTO

I've never played or liked omori

1 week ago#2392368
just look at it :marge:
1 week ago#2392373
:thinking:
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 week ago#2392386
They should make the hair really tall so it breaks shit and overlaps with stuff
1 week ago#2413338
i say yhis
1 week ago#2413344
its hair is blue bananas
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 week ago#2413345
hello I'm verity your personal helper friend
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

1 week ago#2413353
I think it look like Marge Simpson from The Simpsons actually
Dooble67

MAKE SOYBOORU GREAT AGAIN

1 week ago#2413551
>hey whats your name?
<jack
>here some soy, jack
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

1 week ago#2413567
>:soyboy:
i always thought this nuurumoji was the meds emoji since the box looks like a medicine box but its actually this one
>:meds:
Log in to reply to this thread.