General & Off-Topic

You can't pee and poo at the same time

So if you're about to piss your pants, poop your pants instead
Post #290270
Cobblefan↗
Post #290270
bismillah brother
Cobblefan↗
Post #290270
Holy shit nigga..
Poop and niggers dying
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
Post #290270
Holy shit nigga..
You made this on your old account what are you talking about:kek:
Cobblefan↗
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Show quoted text
Holy shit nigga..
You made this on your old account what are you talking about:kek:
I did NOT make that
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
You made this on your old account what are you talking about:kek:
I did NOT make that
>uploader: idieforsalt
Cobblefan↗
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Show quoted text
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
You made this on your old account what are you talking about:kek:
I did NOT make that
>uploader: idieforsalt
Nigga that acc is not mine no more
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
>uploader: idieforsalt
Nigga that acc is not mine no more
Right...
Cobblefan↗
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Show quoted text
Nigga that acc is not mine no more
Right...
Go ask ur friends on der 'cord who bought my shit they'll tell u the same 100%
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
Right...
Go ask ur friends on der 'cord who bought my shit they'll tell u the same 100%
I asked on failtrollcord and they said that they didnt buy your account-
Cobblefan↗
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Show quoted text
Go ask ur friends on der 'cord who bought my shit they'll tell u the same 100%
I asked on failtrollcord and they said that they didnt buy your account-
Not that shit nigga I know for a fact the mf who bought my shit is in the cliffy
The guy who bought it is a foodist fo sure
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
I asked on failtrollcord and they said that they didnt buy your account-
Not that shit nigga I know for a fact the mf who bought my shit is in the cliffy
Qeq
Cobblefan↗
Ifuggenhatesalt↗
Show quoted text
Not that shit nigga I know for a fact the mf who bought my shit is in the cliffy
Qeq
I am certian it goes deeper
They ain't larps like y'all are soooo I'd keep an eye out
Log in to reply to this thread.