General & Off-Topic

Confession

I am 12 years of age.
Post #333
Goodbye
Can I have your bux
supersagecoal↗
I am 12 years of age.
Post #333
Give me your boorubux please split it with pineapple and me
Post #291196
Hopefully this thread isn’t for real and you are lying. If this is the truth and someone this young is on the site, that is a bad sign. (Even though this is 99% a lie).
this must be bait, no 12 year old would make high effort posts on this site
Bushyyy↗
this must be bait, no 12 year old would make high effort posts on this site
I mean, nothing is impossible.
Pineapple↗
Can I have your bux
KILLTRANNIES↗
supersagecoal↗
Show quoted text
I am 12 years of age.
Post #333
Give me your boorubux please split it with pineapple and me
Done
supersagecoal↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
Can I have your bux
KILLTRANNIES↗
Show quoted text
Give me your boorubux please split it with pineapple and me
Done
appreciate it saar
supersagecoal↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
Can I have your bux
KILLTRANNIES↗
Show quoted text
supersagecoal↗
Show quoted text
I am 12 years of age.
Post #333
Give me your boorubux please split it with pineapple and me
Done
Is it okay if I have like, what, 10 boorubux? I just want a little money but don’t wanna drain you of everything you earned.
itt we all admit we're underage so the forum dies and theyre forced to revert the cacacaust
im 5 year old helo shaty :D
cocoschoppenboer↗
itt we all admit we're underage so the forum dies and theyre forced to revert the cacacaust
Post #253988
alson2↗
cocoschoppenboer↗
Show quoted text
itt we all admit we're underage so the forum dies and theyre forced to revert the cacacaust
Post #253988
Keep interacting with me in any shape or form if you're a massive pedophile
This reminds me of that video where the caca is browsing /soy/ on his tablet.
pietyWQN↗
im 5 year old helo shaty :D
Reported
Pineapple↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
im 5 year old helo shaty :D
Reported

yu ar burn in hell cuz cacas bettr:caca:
cocoschoppenboer↗
alson2↗
Show quoted text
Post #253988
Keep interacting with me in any shape or form if you're a massive pedophile
Post #253988
@Quote ban me
Bait everyone falls for
Log in to reply to this thread.