25 replies·294 views

QNEYCQRD INVITATION

Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

1 week ago#2360687
Who wants to join?
Post #263177
/ 2
1 week ago#2360705
Nuniggar:
Small Physique Small Impact (5’7)
Spectator mentality (only makes slopjaks never creates trends or content)
Memorised history never made history (knows every boogyman namefag but nobody cares about him)
Never competed seriously (clowned by cobblestone)
Out of breath talking (spams paragraphs that get dnr’d)
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

1 week ago#2360729
bvmp
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

1 week ago#2360849
@gapejaks_top_guy @SerChuddietheStrong

You both wanted to be invited to a DMcord, now's your chance
1 week ago#2360933
I like oneyplays
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

1 week ago#2360938
sune↗
I like oneyplays
You want in?
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON

Ayo peep thy badge

1 week ago#2360941
Lemme in
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

1 week ago#2360943
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Lemme in
Sure
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON

Ayo peep thy badge

1 week ago#2360948
“QNEY” kinda sounds like cunny doe
1 week ago#2365809
Nuniggar↗
Who wants to join?
Post #263177
Me
FoidHatercel1488

Like having fun and I don't give a fuck

1 week ago#2365815
Bait
Noob

I also go by Mr. Noob!

1 week ago#2365823
Nuniggar↗
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
Lemme in
Sure
Why are you leting a utt'pedo nigger kike in?
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

1 week ago#2365827
Noob↗
Nuniggar↗
Show quoted text
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
Lemme in
Sure
Why are you leting a utt'pedo nigger kike in?
anyone can join ig
Noob

I also go by Mr. Noob!

1 week ago#2365830
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Noob↗
Show quoted text
Why are you leting a utt'pedo nigger kike in?
anyone can join ig
Post #289549
TLD7777

YOU WILL SEE SUCH PRETTY THINGS

1 week ago#2365832
Me!!!!
Noob

I also go by Mr. Noob!

1 week ago#2365835
TLD7777↗
Me!!!!
What? How? Why? Look at this!:concerned:
Nuniggar↗
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
Lemme in
Sure
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

1 week ago#2365838
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
also add @namefagidontlike @Quote and @cobblestone
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

1 week ago#2365851
Can i be there
bsoop

Unsere nationalsozialistische Partei, unser Deutsches Reich — Sieg Heil!

1 week ago#2365852
Do you guys play minecraft in there?
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.