25 replies·151 views

How to change username

1 week ago#2360094
Or display name:thinking:
/ 2
1 week ago#2360103
pants↗
Ask an admin, I did this a while ago
Hops

I Take This Site Very Seriously

1 week ago#2360108
giga username doe
1 week ago#2360113
you cant
1 week ago#2360114
Obsidian↗
pants↗
Show quoted text
Ask an admin, I did this a while ago
@admin 👀👀👀
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2360118
You don't
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

1 week ago#2360120
inb4 jewstard adds a name changing option for 1000 boorubux
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2360123
guatemARYAN↗
inb4 jewstard adds a name changing option for 1000 boorubux
and it's only for 1 month
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2360124
Cincinnatus↗
guatemARYAN↗
Show quoted text
inb4 jewstard adds a name changing option for 1000 boorubux
and it's only for 1 month
That would be fuckin hilariosu for the autists who always have phases and shit
1 week ago#2360125
admins used to be able to change your username
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2360128
Colorlesspy↗
admins used to be able to change your username
We can't anymore, I tried to do that on the nooru which uses the same nuuru shit but there's nothing for it
Hops

I Take This Site Very Seriously

1 week ago#2360129
Cincinnatus↗
Colorlesspy↗
Show quoted text
admins used to be able to change your username
We can't anymore, I tried to do that on the nooru which uses the same nuuru shit but there's nothing for it
What's the full name of the nooru again?
1 week ago#2360130
ahhaahhahahahhhahhah
you dont
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2360131
NeonWasTaken↗
ahhaahhahahahhhahhah
you dont
Parrot
1 week ago#2360132
Hops↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
We can't anymore, I tried to do that on the nooru which uses the same nuuru shit but there's nothing for it
What's the full name of the nooru again?
stop trying to get ppl banned lmfao ur so condescending
Hops

I Take This Site Very Seriously

1 week ago#2360134
NeonWasTaken↗
Hops↗
Show quoted text
What's the full name of the nooru again?
stop trying to get ppl banned lmfao ur so condescending
It isn't bannable doe
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2360135
Hops↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
Colorlesspy↗
Show quoted text
admins used to be able to change your username
We can't anymore, I tried to do that on the nooru which uses the same nuuru shit but there's nothing for it
What's the full name of the nooru again?
Nophono booru
Hops

I Take This Site Very Seriously

1 week ago#2360136
Cincinnatus↗
Hops↗
Show quoted text
What's the full name of the nooru again?
Nophono booru
Why did you include the space
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2360138
NeonWasTaken↗
Hops↗
Show quoted text
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
We can't anymore, I tried to do that on the nooru which uses the same nuuru shit but there's nothing for it
What's the full name of the nooru again?
stop trying to get ppl banned lmfao ur so condescending
marge? I can say splinter names. Swinny chinny jarty shemmy nooru kuzzy kuzbooru
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.