82 replies·444 views

ITT we say bad things about OP

Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351067
Say bad things about OP
/ 5
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351068
I'll start
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351069
OP is a seamonkey clittycel
Soytrex

the BWC

1 week ago#2351070
Chink
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 week ago#2351071
OP is gay
applejuice

abble jooz

1 week ago#2351072
I don’t know
Noob

I also go by Mr. Noob!

1 week ago#2351073
@OP you are a fucking faggot.
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351074
Noob↗
@OP you are a fucking faggot.
The nigga you tagged is a pedophile :concerned:
You're right xhe is a subhuman faggot
Noob

I also go by Mr. Noob!

1 week ago#2351078
Coalminer↗
Noob↗
Show quoted text
@OP you are a fucking faggot.
The nigga you tagged is a pedophile :concerned:
You're right xhe is a subhuman faggot
Yes he is, I am aware of what that nigger has done.
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351080
Noob↗
Coalminer↗
Show quoted text
The nigga you tagged is a pedophile :concerned:
You're right xhe is a subhuman faggot
Yes he is, I am aware of what that nigger has done.
Oh fuck what did xhe do?
Refinedpetrolium

ayatollah of rock and rollah

1 week ago#2351081
OP goons to porn of himself
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

1 week ago#2351082
<ITT we say bad things about OP-
>NO, we say nice things to OP (Coalminer)
Post #290369
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 week ago#2351083
Coalminer↗
OP is a seamonkey clittycel
You’re white doe
Noob

I also go by Mr. Noob!

1 week ago#2351096
Coalminer↗
Noob↗
Show quoted text
Yes he is, I am aware of what that nigger has done.
Oh fuck what did xhe do?
He must've stored 'p. I'm certain about that. It's been a bit now but I am sure that was it.
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351097
Noob↗
Coalminer↗
Show quoted text
Oh fuck what did xhe do?
He must've stored 'p. I'm certain about that. It's been a bit now but I am sure that was it.
Yeah, kill him now
1 week ago#2351104
Op (Coalminer) goons to soytan in secret and gets horny so much that he pretends to hate her.
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351107
Chud↗
Op (Coalminer) goons to soytan in secret and gets horny so much that he pretends to hate her.
Post #204400
Post #287075
blugetoffsoybooru

I don't fuck with the morbidly obese

1 week ago#2351113
Coalminer epied mi
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

1 week ago#2351117
blugetoffsoybooru↗
Coalminer epied mi
>Da ching chong fuggen ayepied me mayne
Post #10748
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

1 week ago#2351119
Op is just like the user below me
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.