35 replies·335 views

Do you use light mode or dark mode

Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

/ 2
2 weeks ago#2315453
I don't know
2 weeks ago#2315456
It depends on the time
Hairyfuckfart

Zooey Deschanel

2 weeks ago#2315457
Dark mode always.
OpsecRetard

DIAOHDOIHSAODHIUAIHFOIUSAHDIUFHASIUFGDIUOSGIUFOSAGHFIUOHGFIOHG78RT<SA87F9C7DSGAF78GGDSA7FG87DSAGFDSA

2 weeks ago#2315495
darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

2 weeks ago#2315536
OpsecRetard↗
darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Doesn’t every site call it that
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

2 weeks ago#2315539
Dark mode because dark mango psychology
2 weeks ago#2315548
Mostly dark mode but sometimes light
OpsecRetard

DIAOHDOIHSAODHIUAIHFOIUSAHDIUFHASIUFGDIUOSGIUFOSAGHFIUOHGFIOHG78RT<SA87F9C7DSGAF78GGDSA7FG87DSAGFDSA

2 weeks ago#2315551
Ultraman↗
OpsecRetard↗
Show quoted text
darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Doesn’t every site call it that
I ment that using darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

2 weeks ago#2315552
Grey mode
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

2 weeks ago#2315553
Robert_Anthony↗
Grey mode
The centrist
2 weeks ago#2315559
OpsecRetard↗
Ultraman↗
Show quoted text
OpsecRetard↗
Show quoted text
darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Doesn’t every site call it that
I ment that using darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Using dark mode is Aryan.
OpsecRetard

DIAOHDOIHSAODHIUAIHFOIUSAHDIUFHASIUFGDIUOSGIUFOSAGHFIUOHGFIOHG78RT<SA87F9C7DSGAF78GGDSA7FG87DSAGFDSA

2 weeks ago#2315564(edited 2 weeks ago)
Conkerjak↗
OpsecRetard↗
Show quoted text
I ment that using darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Using dark mode is Aryan.
Ip grabber dont click
2 weeks ago#2315565
Conkerjak↗
OpsecRetard↗
Show quoted text
Ultraman↗
Show quoted text
OpsecRetard↗
Show quoted text
darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Doesn’t every site call it that
I ment that using darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Using dark mode is Aryan.
My eyes
2 weeks ago#2315570
OpsecRetard↗
Conkerjak↗
Show quoted text
OpsecRetard↗
Show quoted text
I ment that using darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Using dark mode is Aryan.
Ip grabber dont click
:neutral:
OpsecRetard

DIAOHDOIHSAODHIUAIHFOIUSAHDIUFHASIUFGDIUOSGIUFOSAGHFIUOHGFIOHG78RT<SA87F9C7DSGAF78GGDSA7FG87DSAGFDSA

2 weeks ago#2315573
Conkerjak↗
OpsecRetard↗
Show quoted text
I ment that using darkmode is cordtroon dogwhistle
Using dark mode is Aryan.
and burning your eyes toughenss them this is just glowie propaganda or something
OpsecRetard

DIAOHDOIHSAODHIUAIHFOIUSAHDIUFHASIUFGDIUOSGIUFOSAGHFIUOHGFIOHG78RT<SA87F9C7DSGAF78GGDSA7FG87DSAGFDSA

2 weeks ago#2315575
only sissys use blackedmode
OpsecRetard

DIAOHDOIHSAODHIUAIHFOIUSAHDIUFHASIUFGDIUOSGIUFOSAGHFIUOHGFIOHG78RT<SA87F9C7DSGAF78GGDSA7FG87DSAGFDSA

2 weeks ago#2315577
white aryans use whitemode
2 weeks ago#2315580
OpsecRetard↗
white aryans use whitemode
I concede. :kek:
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.