General & Off-Topic

I havent ate fried chicken for a month

Fuck I miss fried chicken so much man ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Mule___-_Tried_no_condom_gimmick_and_ended_up_joining_aids_fc_W6s6R6.mp4(1.55 MB)
Then you AIN'T black
FoidHatercel1488โ†—
Then you AIN'T black
Brother I am black I just havent ate one for a month I'm on a strict food routine man ๐Ÿ’”
SOYBOIโ†—
FoidHatercel1488โ†—
Show quoted text
Then you AIN'T black
Brother I am black I just havent ate one for a month I'm on a strict food routine man ๐Ÿ’”
Gains vro
i have nigga
SOYBOIโ†—
FoidHatercel1488โ†—
Show quoted text
Then you AIN'T black
Brother I am black I just havent ate one for a month I'm on a strict food routine man ๐Ÿ’”
Food routines are gay and for women just eat meat and sheet
adolfrizzlerโ†—
SOYBOIโ†—
Show quoted text
FoidHatercel1488โ†—
Show quoted text
Then you AIN'T black
Brother I am black I just havent ate one for a month I'm on a strict food routine man ๐Ÿ’”
Food routines are gay and for women just eat meat and sheet
False, soylent and oven meals only
SOYBOIโ†—
FoidHatercel1488โ†—
Show quoted text
Then you AIN'T black
Brother I am black I just havent ate one for a month I'm on a strict food routine man ๐Ÿ’”
Von above mi
Same case but mine is months, making up to a year actually or something mayne.
Robert_Anthonyโ†—
adolfrizzlerโ†—
Show quoted text
Food routines are gay and for women just eat meat and sheet
False, soylent and oven meals only
the primal (lunchly only, as that's what our aryan ancestors ate) diet is where it's at
Real niggas only eat a protein bar and drink water
blugetoffsoybooruโ†—
Real niggas only eat a protein bar and drink water
Alright, since you replied to my thread meaning you liked my thread. My name is SOYBOI and you may call me your new man ๐Ÿค™
blugetoffsoybooruโ†—
Real niggas only eat a protein bar and drink water
no seriously please let's get married it would hurt to not get my number
Log in to reply to this thread.